♔ ⁵

ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ʙᴀʙɪᴇs🎄🎁

PLEASE

~OMNISCIENT~

~OMNISCIENT~

"Tavi none of these dresses are good enough." She groans. They had spent three hours at the mall and Onika bought six different dresses. Now that her hair and makeup was done, none of them seemed good enough.

"Try the red." She points.

"None of these are good enough for her." She groans plopping down on the floor.

"Nika she's literally seen you inside and out. I'm sure she'd be fine with you wearing a fuckin' hoodie." Jatavia sighs entering her closet.

"That's not the point. I want to be pretty." She pouts. "I look fucking fat." She huffs.

"Cookie it's 7:56." Jatavia says giving her a purple dress from her closet. She slips the dress on and turns to the side in her mirror.

"I look horrible. What the fuck!" She shouts.

Twenty minutes and 11 dresses pass and she sits in the middle of her closet rocking and humming. Jatavia watches it all silently with wide eyes.

"Cookie what are y-"

"Where is she?" Bey asks walking into her room.

Jatavia points her head towards the closet with a frown. Bey walks towards the closet and holds up a glittery, pink, flared dress that had a cut out in the middle and would show the bottom of her breasts a little.

"I look fat." Onika mutters continuing to rock with her knees to her chest.

"You look healthy. Try this on for me." Bey says and Onika looks up at her.

"I don't want to." She pouts and Bey squats next to her.

"How'd yo-"

"Give us a minute." Bey says and Jatavia walks to the living room. "Stand up for me?" She questions lowly.

"I gained like twelve pounds." She says turning her face away from her.

"Them twelve pounds look good as fuck." Bey says biting her lip. She grips Onika's slightly chubby waist tight before repeating it gently. "I be gripping right here when I'm fucking you. Be all bruised up and sexy. Be helping me get in there for real. Just boom boo-"