♔ ⁸

FOREVER MY LOVE

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ                ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ 11:26 ᴀᴍ

"Move KK!" Kaiya shouts, shoving her out of the way as they enter Onika's condo.

"Don't push me, stupid!" Kaila shouts two smacks sound off before Kaila walks into Onika's room holding her cheek as her eyes water. "Mommy Fat Fat slappeded me." She whines before starting to cry.

"Mommy she slapped me first!" Kaiya shouts.

"Both of y'all need to stop. Ky, apologize for pushing and slapping your sister." Onika says sternly.

"Mom-"

"Now Makayla."

She crosses her arms before looking at Kaila.

"Sorry for pushing and slapping you." She mutters.

"NuNu apologize for slapping your sister."

She looks up at her and pouts before crossing her arms.

"Kaila-"

"Apologize to your damn sister." Bey says mushing the back of her head.

"Sorry for slappin' you." She pouts.

"Now give each other a hug." Onika frowns before turning to Bey. "Don't be mushing my baby head like that." She says with her fingers pointed in her face.

"Mommy Kaiya won't hug me." Kaila whines.

"Kaiya give your sister a hug." Bey laughs.

"I should've punched you instead." Kaiya mutters as she hugs Kaila.

"Give each other a kiss on the cheek." Bey taunts.

"Pa!" They whine in unison.

"Now." Onika smirks. They kiss each other's cheek before wiping their cheeks.

"Mommy." Kaiya whines lifting her arms.

"This tall ass girl knows I don't pick her ass up anymore." She mutters to Bey. "Hey Fat Fat." She smiles picking her up and Kaiya attacks her face with kisses.

"I missed you mommy." She pouts.

Normani was in another one of her infamous moods, and it was blowing Onika. Every time something wasn't going her way she would start to keep Kaiya away from Bey, which in turn kept her away from Onika.