♔ ⁴

YOU'LL NEVER LEARN

~OMNISCIENT~

"Shopping!" Jatavia shouts walking into Onika's condo. "Oni-" She freezes watching Bey walk out of Onika's room obviously freshly showered. "No." She sighs. "It's twelve noon. You stayed here last night?" She asks her.

"Where my baby?" Bey frowns at her.

"Same place Man Man is." She grits.

"Who all there?" Bey frowns at her.

"Nika ain't tell you?" She lifts a brow.

"JT." Bey huffs.

"Just my mom, Bri, Jade, Titi, TJ, Bronx and Vivi." She lists with an eye roll and Bey nods walking towards the elevator.

"Here you go." She smirks putting two stacks in her hand. "Gotta keep my baby mamas happy." She says and Jatavia slaps the back of her neck.

"Don't try me hoe. Thanks." She rolls her eyes before Bey steps on the elevator. She watches it close before making her way towards Onika's room.

"I know." Onika sighs as she steps into the room from her bathroom. Jatavia pouts as Onika wipes at her face. "I'm so st- stupid." She huffs throwing the sheets into the hamper. "I ke- keep trying-" She cuts her sentence off, sniffling and wiping at her face.

"Calm down Cookie." Jatavia sighs sitting on her bare mattress.

"I- I ca- can't stop cr- crying." She sobs. "She ju- it's so good." She cries. "An- and we- I- Tae I-" She drops to the floor.

"Cookie you're starting a panic attack." Jatavia sighs and gets on the floor. "Breathe with me." She says cradling her.

"Mhm hm." She whimpers trying to regulate her breathing.

"She has you around her finger Cook." She sighs.

"I- I know. I-" They sit in silence for almost thirty minutes and Jatavia pouts at Onika's frequent sniffling. "I love her Tae." She whispers.

"I know Cook." She sighs.

"I know I shouldn't. She was literally beating me an- and she cheated on me with you, but all of that is in the past. She tries Tae." She whimpers.

"I know baby, but for how long? How long until you're back getting your ass beat just because you love her? You have to think about this shit before she tries to take her anger out on you again, and you never know when she'll go to that extreme. You'll either be dead or in the hospital and you have a son to think about Cookie." Jatavia sighs rubbing her back.

"B- but she changed this time Tae." She whimpers.

"Has she really? Or do you ignore all of those little signs so that you can feel okay after you let her fuck you crazy?" She asks with a lifted brow.