Chapter 22: Healing and Dealing.

.... In my defence, I had this thing for a while sitting in a folder. Thought it would be apropriate for this chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....Ugh where am i..... this sure as shit aint the desert... Y/n thought, slowly regaining consciousness. last thing he remembers is... talking to Misha.

''Huh, so you are finaly awake... Are you always this slow?'' A voice called out next to him. It was Saria ''... What do you want'' Y/n muttered, Saria looking unimpressed simply stated ''Kal'tsit told me to keep watch over you, so that you wont attempt another suicide.'' How could she say that with such a straight face!  ''In our line of work, Yielding isnt an option... for you specificly.'' she sighed.

''Whatever, they would probably be better off without me. Im just a waste of space... always have been'' Y/n said looking at his two hands. ''... If it wasen't for you, they would have had died... or even worse'' 

''.... Whatever, probably a lucky shot.'' he stated as he looked towards the ground, still feeling useless. Saria looked at him with a confused gaze ''You saved them Y/n, Not Amiya, Not Kal'tsit, you!'' She stated, not knowing what the problem was. Y/n just shook his head, before mumbling ''Even if that is the case, who's to say i will be able to help later... Right now im barely keeping up.'' he stated before continuing 

''If i want to be of any help.... then i need more power!'' he said under his own breath.

Saria stood up, and walked right next to his bed, as she looked him in the eyes. ''If that is the case, il teach you.'' She bluntly stated, Y/n blinking a couple of times when he heard that. ''... What.'' he said in suprise.

''I said i'l help you, you helped me in the past... so i will help you in return.'' She stated, ''Im not that old asshole, you dont owe me anything'' Y/n spat. ''...I didnt mean that bastard, i meant the current you. You after all helped me at least come on more friendly terms with... an Old friend.'' She mumbled..

Was this because of what i said when she tried to donut me with a syringe? Wait is she feeling guilty because of that?! ''.... I doubt you would be able to help me, these powers of mine are just not controllable at all... Even with that dumb glove, it just keeps on frying me from the inside out!'' Y/n said in annoyance. ''I can't believe you are actualy this dense, no wait that could just you being an idiot.'' She stated before putting down the writing pad she currently held. ''If that arts of yours keeps damaging you, Why not learn something to counteract that!'' She stated a bit annoyed.

''What can i learn then? I cant lessen the strain at all, nor can i use this shit at a range longer then like 5 meters unless i realy condense it. Which is also the prior problem, I keep on fucking breaking my body!'' He annoyingly spat out, before being hit by Saria. ''Nevermind, you're just an idiot. If you keep on destroying your body like that, try learning some healing arts!'' She said, literaly giving him the answer. As Y/n looked at her ''You think i can learn that?''

''Why not, Amiya taught you how to control it to an extend, and that glove of yours worked as a inhibitor of some sorts. All that matters is that you can use arts, after that its a matter of shaping it... For example..'' She said as she grabbed a nearby metal bar, and then snapped it in half, as simple as breaking a small dry branche.

''... My Calcification arts allows me to weaken a target... But it also allows me to condense calcium inside of someone's body, in return strengthening them.'' She stated, as she put the broken bar aside. ''You will never know untill you try, thats what you taught me that day.'' She stated, before walking to the exit door of the medical bay..