Chapter Five

They all rushed to the kitchen, Rael and Angelo starting to worry about how much the kitchen could harm Casey. It was more likely now that they knew what this Casey was like and, if they were honest, he seemed like the type to accidentally lock himself in the oven.

Rael slid into the room first, then stopped in his tracks, the others slamming into his back. Angelo groaned in pain, having been sandwiched between Donnie, April, and Rael's spiked shell.

"Aaand that's why you don't run," Raph remarked, arms crossed, stepping around Rael. He then stopped, too, as he took in the scene in front of him.

Casey stared back, then slowly set the pancake he was about to shove whole into his mouth down.

"Um, hey," he said, then swallowed. "How's it goin'?"

Angelo peeked out from behind Raph, Donnie and April on the left of Rael. Angelo then gasped in horror. "MY KITCHEN!!" he screeched, grasping his head.

Casey's eyes flickered between the five, then back at the food set on the table. He had only eaten a small amount, but the mess he left behind was... disastrous.

It wasn't that bad, Casey figured, then took it all into consideration and denied his previous thought.

It was, indeed, that bad.

Angelo crumpled to the ground and stared at the havoc in front of him. Raph patted him on the head in sympathy, then turned to Rael, who was still taking it all in with his mouth dropped, and April, who was holding her hand over her mouth in disgust.

Donnie was simply staring, wide-eyed, and blinked, then turned to Raph slowly.

"Oh," he murmured, "my cheese crackers."

Raph rolled his eyes internally at Donnie's swear-stitution. The others had taken to calling Donnie's weird words swear-stitutions, a mixture between swear and substitutions. Though they kept Donnie from swearing, Raph didn't really understand why Donnie didn't just say fuck.

"I'll, uhm," Casey muttered, then glanced back at the devastation he had caused. "I'll help clean up."

"Damn right you will!" Angelo suddenly shouted, then stood up. He headed further into the kitchen, towards Casey.

Well, Raph thought, at least one Mikey knew how to swear.

"You're also going to help me make more of these, since you ruined most of it."

"I only ate, like, two pancakes!" Casey protested, standing up.

"You RUINED the others," Angelo hissed, pressing himself up into Casey's face.

Casey backed away from Angelo and glanced at the others for help, only earning unsympathetic stares from all of them. He looked back at Angelo, "Y-Yeah, okay."

Angelo nodded and crossed his arms. "That's what I thought."

"I'll take the others to go get some, uh... mops and rags and... stuff," Rael trailed off, backing away. The others followed slowly, leaving Case to fend for himself with Angelo.

Raph didn't feel bad for the guy. He had it coming, especially since it was Angelo. Since Angelo had proven time and time again to be similar to Mikey and Mikey absolutely loved cooking, it was no surprise that Angelo was the same.

"So, where we headed?" Raph asked, Rael pausing slightly in his step.

"Uh," he started, "away."

Raph glanced at Donnie and shrugged, Donnie doing the same back.

"I'm not complaining," Donnie said.

"Honestly, Angelo is scarier than Raph sometimes," April added.

"I'm not scary," Raph replied, then paused. "I'm just mean. A lot."