2. Raven

It's mother's day, and I am spending my time  sitting on a concrete bench next to a prostitute who's trying to chat with me about all the men she's been with and how much she's earned over the years.
I'm not disgusted by this conversation or apalled by her scandalous behavior or grossed out by her revealing outfit. I know that she acts like this because it's the only way she knows how to act. It's clear to me that she hasn't ever been loved, so she seeks love by sex. Unsatisfied with the fact that she still is lonely, she decides to make money out of her illegal business, selling her body for the pleasures of other males.
Every woman just desires the feeling of being wanted, and she's wanted for her body, not her mind. Yet she accepts this because it's all she's got.
"Raven Lively?" They call out my name. "You're free to go. Your father has come to bail you out."
I stood up, smoothing out the wrinkles from my shirt.
"Stay out of trouble kid." The young girl speaks.
I make eye contact with her, and give her a heartwarming smile, I wanted to give her one last message before I left her in the cell all alone to think about the terrible decisions she's made in her life, and where she went wrong with herself. Once I leave, her mind will be consumed with regrets.
"Love yourself." I tell her in a warm voice.
Her eyes dull, her smile dropped, her pale skin was drawn by colors of purple and blue-black and her knuckles scarred by teeth marks from purging, all visible signs of unhappiness shined through her like a blazing sun on a radiant day. Her eyes searched mine, as if she could see herself through them, but my brown eyes only allowed herself to see darkness. She nodded her head, understanding my message and whispered a soft goodbye.