chapter 29: the end

A/n: tell me if you like the new cover.
P.s. I will summarize what will happen cause I'm lazy

After Imitatia discovered what would happen to Lucy after the Clock would take her power, Imitatia tried to free her, but Midnight turned her in what she really was: a doll. Natsu was very angry. Now he was fighting Midnight. You, the ORC and the whole guild were destroying the chains that would destroy the clock, but it was hard since the chains were a lot. Erza defeated Cobra, so only two members remained. You went to help Natsu to defeat Midnight, but he was a strong opponent. Meanwhile Lucy was fully absorbed by the clock. You was very angry and Natsu too. He used an attack called Genesis Zero who made Natsu disappear. It didn't worked for you but you wasn't able to move or use your powers. However, even Midnight was not able to control it. Lucy fused with the clock, but she wasn't disappeared yet, they found a way to break the anti-link, and after you and the others did it, you were asking what would happen to Lucy. But she was now controlling the real nightmare, so she focused her magic in Imitatia and sent the magic for free the wizards in the form of blue falling stars. Meanwhile Kinana went to talk to Cobra before he could be arrested, and he revealed his name to her since he understood she was Cubellios in human form. He told her his name was Erik After everything was over, Fairy Tail, Legion corp and DxD team were celebrating in Fairy Tail. They then revealed that they had a new mission: seal every part of the clock. Dan and Natsu took part to a who eat more competition, Sugar Boy tried to flirt with Gray, Mary apologized to Lucy, Byrou and Gildarts were drinking and about you, you was celebrating with the DxD team. After a few hours, Legion left.

A/N: I'm sorry if I summarized this, but too many things happens at the end, so I wanted to summarize everything. In the next chapter I'll start the GmG arc. As expected, I'll let you take part to them (of course).

By yhe way, this is how the balance breaker 3 looks like:

Art made by my friend cynthiafredericks123

Tell me what do you think guys