06| 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘

01.09.2021 -Emilia Pov-

I hated to wake up early but there was no other option.
Charles invited me to spend the summer break with him in Monaco and I couldn't deny his offer.

So here I am at 5 in the morning getting ready for the day. I changed into something comfy since it's going to be a long flight.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to take Lily with me because it would be quite stressful for her but in the end I decided to take her with me.

I grabbed all my bags and took them downstairs. I then walked up to Lily sleep place and woke her up.

She didn't understood why I woke her up that early normally we didn't wake up until 10 am.

"Ich weiß mäuschen es ist viel zu früh zum aufstehen aber wir müssen zum Flughafen dort treffen wir Charles und dann fliegen wir zusammen mit ihm nach Monaco" I apologised to her and as I mentioned Charles name she was fully awake and stood up.

A few hours later the house was fully clean and Lily and I were ready to leave. I called a taxi for Lily and me after making sure I got everything for both of us.

The Taxi arrived 10 Minutes later we got in and drove to the airport.

Another 20 Minutes later we arrive at the airport. I thanked the taxi driver payed him and Lily and me went inside.

I had no idea where I should meet Charles so I called him.

Charles: "Hey Ems whats up why are you calling?"

Me: "Lily and I are at the front entrance of the airport and were completly lost. Could you maybe come get us? or sent us someone to get us?"

Charles: "Oh shit I completly forgot about that. Stay where you are I'll be there soon"

Me: "Ok see you soon"

Charles: "See you soon"

And with that we ended the call and not even 5 Minutes later I saw Charles running towards us.

"Heyy my favourite girls sorry for not being more specific about where we should meet" He said while giving me a quick hug and petted Lilys head.

"It's alright haha don't need to apologise I'm just glad we found eachother" I assured him.

He just smiles as an answer and takes my suitcase while leading the way towards the terminal where we should wait.

At least that's what I thought. Lily and I were right behind him as he walks across the whole airport.

I saw a sign for a flight to Monaco and thought Charles was going to stop there but no he continued walking.

"Charles were are you going? I think we walked to far." I said to him confused why he still walks.

"Oh no were not flying in a regular plane we got our own private jet. I figured it out it would be less stressful for Lily if she could actually walk around during the flight." Charles said answering my question.

Private Jet? Does this man wanna spoil me?

Holy shit I've never been on a private plane before...

Charles noticed that I was a bit tense so he put a hand on my shoulder and said: "Don't worry it's just like flying in a normal plane. The only difference is that we are allowed to fly faster than a normal plane."

I don't know why but his words calmed me down a lot.

We continued walking and soon we three were standing infront of the private plane. I picked Lily up and got along with Charles into the plane.