12| Welcome Home Emilia

08.09.2021 -Emilia- 

Mick, Dennis and I were currently on a plane to get back home. Well technically only for Dennis and me since Mick has to attend the Italian Grand Prix and before that he has to get to the Haas Headquarters. 

We were in the plane for 2 hours since we started in Nice and were now finally landing in Zürich. We exited the plane and went through the security and passport controls to get our suitcases and Lily back. Zürich was for me the final destination while Dennis had to board his plane back to Norway and Mick had to board his plane to the UK. 

Saying goodbye to the both of them was hard. I hugged them both and promised to call them once i got home. We parted our ways while I made my way along with lily to the exit Mick and dennis got to their new gates I turned around to wave them one last time but they didn't see me since both of them are to busy kissing eachother. 

We made it to the exit. Luckily i rented a Car earlier so that I can drove to my Parents house since Taxis here in Switzerland are really expensive. I got into the car agency to get the keys for the car I rented. 

"Hallo Guten Morgen Ich habe ein Auto bei Ihnen für die nächsten 8  Tage gemietet." I greeted the lady at the reception. "Guten Morgen. Wie lautet denn Ihr Name?" she asked me. "Schumacher Emilia" "Ah ja hier hab ich Sie ich hole nur schnell den Schlüssel und dann zeige ich ihnen das Auto." with those words she left me alone at the reception and went into the back to get the keys. 

10 minutes she came back with Car keys and a big folder in her hand which could only be the Papers you need for the car. "So hier haben wir den Schlüssel für das Auto" she said while handing me the keys "und hier sind noch alle wichtigen Unterlagen die Sie brauchen. Legen Sie diese einfach ins Handschuhfach und nehmen Sie die Unterlagen mit, wenn Sie den Schlüssel für das Auto wieder zurückbringen." 

She explained a few other things I had to take care of until we were standing in front of the car which is going to be mine for a few days. It was a black VW Tiguan with an extra dog bed in the back of the car. "Woah das Auto ist der Hammer! Wie mache ich das mit dem Hundebett lasse ich das einfach im Auto drinnen oder soll ich das wenn ich den Schlüssel und die Unterlagen für das Auto wieder zurückbringe mitnehmen?" I asked her. "Sie können das Hundebett guten Gewissens im Auto liegen lassen. Dieses Auto vermieten wir nur and Tierbesitzer deswegen ist es egal ob noch ein paar Hundehaaren dran hängen bleiben wir müssen das Auto sowieso auf den neusten Stand bringen und nach jedem Kunden ordentlich sauber machen." She answered my question. 

"Ok perfekt vielen Dank. Schönen Tag noch wir sehen uns in 8 Tagen wieder" I said goodbye to the woman and opened the trunk of the car where I found a dog bed in a cage just as the woman told me a few minutes ago. I turned to Lily who waited for me to say anything. "Na los rein mit dir Mäuschen" I said to her and she jumped into the trunk and quickly went into the dog bed and closer her eyes while I put my suitcase inside aswell. 

I then closed the door of the trunk and went into the drivers seat. I linked my phone with the car so that I could call my mom to tell her I'm on my way. I drove out of the underground Garage and headed towards the Highway. As I was on the Highway I decided to call my Mom so I dialed her number and she immediately answered. 

Corinna: Emilia? 

Emilia: Ja Mama ich bins 

Corinna: das ist ja schön das du anrufst Mäuschen. Was gibt es denn?