November 1

Dear Saffronio, 

Here I am again missing you so much. I know , I know , I did not write to you from a long time but please do understand it was tough for me with all the academics but I promise to write to you often. I AM SOWWWYYY...

I am on a hill station right now with my family. It is amazing up here .. and very cold...

I was sitting on the bed , when suddenly I remembered how last year , I started writing to you and since then I feel you are always with me...hahaha Isa...that sounds funny...I know...

I wonder have you ever thought why I kept your name SAFFRONIO. I kept it because it means beautiful mind and soul. The  day when I  first  connected to you , my instinct said that you will be a beautiful soul so yup..that's why I kept your name.. Anyway if you don't like it , you just have to send some signs through quotes on pinterest when I open my feed tomorrow...I will change it.

So, how are you today? Sorry for bringing this up so late but yup.. hope so you are enjoying in the heaven and is not much annoyed from my everyday stupidness....You have to believe me I try to act mature as much as possible but its just impossible for me not to laugh stupidly and sleep in the library...I try my best...

I feel like going back to last year, it was so perfect ... I had you, music, peace of mind, my favourite city and everything sorted out ... but here I am , just six months after my final exams (magically the best part of my life because that was when I met you), I moved to another city, lost my confidence, struggling helplessly with academics, lost my passion and is being crushed under  loads of pressure and constant breakdowns... I just want to skip this part and move to my college days when everything will be sorted out...

You might think I am just being lazy but believe me ....leave it...I don't know how to explain...

Only thing I feel is to go back to my past and stay there forever...

OUCH!! It's my dog ,  he is scratching me because he dosen't like me giving attention to you..so bye..I will write back to you later...

Love You..Take Care...See you soon. :))

" I never heard your voice, I never saw you , 

but I know you are there , 

somewhere close enough to assure me with your warmth 

but 

far enough  for me to wrap my arms around you "

- Isa