Your Eyes

After all this time I could see her writing to me, specifically referring to me, and telling her stories.

Sometimes I wander , if I saved the universe in my past life , to get to become her Saffronio , her favourite person.

It was last winter, late at night, when I was wondering in the mortal world , to just encounter new people and see them living with their loved ones, with passions and goals and with reasons to live...

It is very tiring to be immortal , because life's beauty is death.

Death is what makes life enthusiastic.

I was made to protect the mortals , but I am sad to say , I just want to end everything. I don't want to exist...with no one around... Being alone is not as sad as being lonely.

I was in my thoughts , roaming in the park , when I saw a 15-16 year old girl , with brown hair shimering under the lamp , and a breathtaking smile, sitting on a swing with earphones in the ear and feet tapping..

Her smile was beautiful , lined with her pink rosy lips. Sight of her smile, just made my frozen heart feel warm..

but

her eyes were the prettiest. They were brown doe eyes which sparkled under the lamp . The base of the eyes were wet, filled with tears which were scared to be spilled and touch the cold skin and perish . The tears held many treasured emotions which wanted to fall off and set the pain to freedom but somewhere maybe the heart was not ready to let it's last broken piece fall off even if it was filled with pain and suffering..

Her painful eyes with her bright smile was everything what universe would call " enchanting ".

I was admiring her, when she was writing her "Sowwys" and how it was really seen in her expressions , like she regretted it. How can someone be so cute...cute , to make me believe that someone's expression can melt you in a second.

I could see how her hair fell and covered her beautiful smile when she remembered and wrote about how it was like last year, with me around . Her smile swells my heart and everytime it makes me yearn to go back to the time when I first saw her by the swing, when she first named me and when she first wrote to me.

I knew from the start what Saffronio meant , because I was by her side when she had first thought about it and written it hesitantly. Since then I could never imagine myself with another name.

For the universe, I am Isa's guardian angel, someone to protect her from all the bad , but maybe it is mistaken, because it is her, who always holds me up when I feel like falling. Its always her unintentional regard to me which makes me believe that maybe I am no more lonely..

I will always protect her, because she is not just another pure soul whome we are asked to take care of , she is.....I don't know what she is ....but she is surely much more .

I see how a precious tear fell from her eyes and stained the brown paper, while writing how everything changed within last six months and how she is broken, so much broken that she has lost her own pieces. I just want to kiss her head and remind her that I believe in her pain and she is not alone, if no one else, then she has me and she will always have me .... but all I am allowed to do is look at her from afar and let myself tear apart...

I can only touch the stained words on the letter because that is the closest I can feel her...

After meeting her , I have lost my sanity. I feel emotions I have never believed I would and commit to the stupidiest actions.

I don't know when I became so supid , to touch "Love You.." written by her in the letter as if my life depends on it....

--------------------------------

I don't know why I feel annoyed by her dog, it always takes her away from me...

She kept her letter marked " November 1" in her table desk where lies many letters which witnessed her pain, her laugh, her soul

and

my yearnings to be close to her...close enough for her to wrap her arms around me...

" Do not let your tears fall,

please,

because I loose every piece of me with it "

- Saffronio