- Chapter 10

"Late nights, waiting

Empty, fading"

-=+=-

-:- Will's pov -:-

               I didn't mean to say what I said. I guess all my anger just got to me. I couldn't handle Jordan leaving. I will no longer hear that cute intro by him anymore. I won't see his name on the tab list anymore. I won't see him walking around spawn anymore. It hurts. It really does. I tried to keep myself occupied by continuously walking down the darkened street. The light stars lit like diamonds in a darkened cave. The street lights lighting was dim and dull. The trees swayed with the wind as I walked down the street. When I walked down the street, I heard my name being called by some familiar voice.

"Will! Wait up!" the young boy yelled out to me.

It was Jordan.

"Will. Please don't leave." He said as he ran up to me and hugged me.

I frowned a little and hugged him back, forgiving what I said before.

"I'll never leave. I'm just hurt to not see you on the server anymore. That's all."

"Don't be. You'll still be with me. You'll still see me, just outside of the server. That's all." He smiled at me.

He's right. I guess I over reacted just a little bit.

I held his hand as we walked back to the house. Tonight felt calm and relaxing, like I could let all my sorrows go away. This reminded me I still needed to upload tonight.

As we got home, I immediately ran upstairs to my room and uploaded today's video. It still bugged me that I couldn't record cube anymore with Jordan. I tried to shake the thoughts from my head as I read some of the comments from the recent video, so much hate...

Why do you seem so depressed?

Aren't youtubers like you supposed to be happy??

Youtubers live the dream! Stop complaining bitch!

The last one got to me. I will admit it; hate gets to me sometimes but tonight was just awful. When hate occurs, other things start to happen. Things from my past start to haunt me, and I hated that. I didn't want to think of those things, but I had no choice.

Suicidal

Depressed

Anxiety

Shit...

My eyes started to tear up as I ran to the bathroom to get better.

No no no! Please no. I beg to not go back to the old me.

Fake a smile

No

Yes. Do it. Be plastic. Be fake. Put on your 'doll face'

I snapped. I hurried to get my sharp object from the metal container and raised it to my arm. There I stared at the scars that marked my arm previously. Burns, bruises, cuts, scratches, stitches, almost everything you could think of to harm the human body.

Open up those dark blue veins of yours. Watch yourself bleed.

Fuck it...

I sliced once and felt the warm blood drip to the floor. I regretted doing that.

No you don't.

I sliced a few more times before I felt dizzy. I slowly laid on the floor and watched as my bloody arm became a fountain. My vision became more and more blurry. I soon later passed out...

Monster..