- Chapter 20

Song Suggestions:

Eden - End Credits

The Eden Project - Circles

-=+=-

"It doesn't matter who we are

Well keep running through the dark

And all well ever need is another day

We can slow down cause tomorrow is a mile away

And live like shooting stars

Cause happy endings hardest to fake."

-=+=-

Narrator's POV

"I'm on my way now!" Jordan then hung up the phone and proceeded out the door with car keys in hand and him in a classic Black and White tuxedo. Just a few minutes ago he was on the phone with Will, his soon-to-be husband.

"Kiss him already!" Bee yelled out on the crowd.

Will giggled as Jordan began to deeply kiss him.

Everything around them stopping, feeling as if only they were there, as if they were in their own little world.

Before they knew it, it was sun down; everyone was tired and worn out.

Jordan and Will got into the car, they then made their way home; talking about today and planning out the rest of their lives together.

"I love you so much Will."

"I love you too Jor-"

Crash.

-=-=-=-=-

All they could remember was the sound of glass breaking and rubber skidding across the asphalt road.

Jordan then heard a slight beeping noise which woke him up from his nightmare. His eyes fluttered open where they met with his lover's eyes as well, but Jordan then realized something off. They were both in critical condition. Cuts and bruises all over Will's face as dirt seemed to be mixed in as well.

His eyes soon became glassy from seeing his lover in that state. The one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. The one who made him smile. The one who saved him when no one else was around. He loved him so much.

Will's eyes began to flutter open when Jordan looked over.

"Will.." Jordan let out a shaky breathe.

Will looked over and smiled.

"Together. Forever, right?" He coughed as he rested his head back down.

"No matter what." Jordan then took hold of Will's hand, kissed it, and rested it in between them.

Will's eyes began to close very slowly.

"No..matter...what.." Will said before taking his one last breath.

"Together forever.." Jordan spoke before, he as well, started to drift away.

They'll remain a part of each other's lives, no matter what.

...Life Time in Repeat...

====A/N====

I MADE MYSELF CRY. WHY.

Well guys, this is it. The end of Be My Romeo.

Crazy how far this book has come. Oh lawd.

Did you guys notice the cute little quote at the end? ;] It's from a song called 'circles' by The Eden Project. (The lifetime in repeat one) I freaking love his music... And also the "They'll remain a part of each other's lives'" is from Kingdom Hearts, I thought it fit the story really well. I'm also sorry of this is a lot shorter than most chapters, I really tried to make it longer.

But anyways guys' this is it. See you in the next book. And thank you so so so so so so so much for all the support on this book. Love you all

I LOVE YOU ALL MY CUTE LITTLE FRENCH BAGUETTES <3

-Kat<3