✔️☺️SCP-999 x Male!Reader

[SCP-999, Also known as the Tickle Monster, Loves to cheer up all of everyone's mood and a little blob that doesn't like violence.]

SCP-999 saves the day!
[][][][]

[POV = READER];

I shifted uncomfortably as my boss yelled at me. The stain in his lab coat explained why he was yelling at me.

"YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING DISGRACE! WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING GIVING ME A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU AS MY ASSISTANT?!" He screamed as he took the mug that was once filled with hot coffee then threw it at me.

It broke on the impact of my head, and I felt a warm liquid slowly falling from my forehead.

I bit my lip, but said nothing as I held my head in pain, not only did this make him slowly sadistically satisfied, it made him throw stuff at me.

I almost could not dodge everything, because the bleeding from my forehead made me slightly dizzy from the blood loss.

The last thing he threw at me was a knife, and with all remaining strength I had, I dodged it as I heard it hit the wall, I turn my body and ran down the hallway full of crowded researchers, who immediately noticed my distress and my wound.

People tried talking to me and kept saying "Are you okay?","Do you need SCP-500?","What happened?" But I ignored them all and kept running until I reached a door and busted it open then ran in.

I slid down the door as I looked outside through the window that some people covered the door I was in as my boss passed by looking like if he saw me he'd kill me.

I panted and huffed, my throat begging for a glass of water, but sadly there wasn't one in the room.

I sat down, my head in my hands as I wept, my tears mixing with the dry blood from my forehead as I kept crying.

A soft gurgle made me jump as I turned to look everywhere in paranoia.

"Nonononononono..!" I said as my tears slid down my face much more faster as more tears came. "Just because of my stupidity I'm gonna die by 939..!" I whimpered, trying to clean my face with my lab coat sleeves only for it to become damp as more and more droplets of my tears came.

[SCP-939, Also known as the Red monsters, It is a Keter class, who comes in packs. Damn that rhymed. It uses It's anomalous abilities to mimic human or any type of voices and lure any living life to consume them.]

I heard another sound, but this time, both a soft coo and noises of slime moving across concrete.

I gave up trying to continue to try and fight it as I just instead made my head hang, the blood from my head slightly making it's way to my mouth, making me taste it on accident.

I spit the blood out to prevent me tasting that disgusting metallic taste again as I closed my eyes.

But during the spam time of that happening to me, the noise of slime dragging on cement became closer and closer until I felt a happy feeling inside of me.

I let out a short hum of confusion, opening my blurry eyes to see who or what was standing Infront of me.

And there it was, SCP-999.