💊Playing cards with the Docs! [Doctors x YG!Reader]

[A small fun game to play with 'friends'!]

[YG = Your gender]

Doctors included are:
Dr. Jack Bright
Dr. Alto Clef
Dr. Iceberg
Dr. Light
Dr. Gears

[I did not let Kain pathos crow join because of the sole reason he's a dog]

[And yes, this was inspired by a TF2 x Reader shush]

Let the card games begin!
[][][][]

[POV = NARRATOR]

"Dr. [LAST/NAME]!" A voice called behind you, and you turned to see Doctor Iceberg with his boss, Dr. Gears.

"Oh, Ice, Gears." You said, turning to face them fully and giving them both a nod of affirmation. They nodded back, before Iceberg opened his mouth.

"There's a stack of cards I found, I'm sure it's not an anomalous kind though, cause I do NOT want to play with SCP-954!" He said, putting a finger on his chin looking like he was thinking, before he slightly shivered at whatever he thought about.

[Not really an official SCP I just chose a random number then made a unofficial SCP just for this and SCP-954 is an anomalous card that despite looking like a normal A-K card stack, if you get a random card, and the card happens to be a 6, then whoever got the card and whoever they were playing with will then get their heads cut off.]

"Haha, of course! I'd like to play with you guys!" You responded. "I have a game in mind that would totally waste us all though."

"Ah." Dr. Gears butted in. "I am more than happy to produce us alcohol. It's not a big deal for me if I drink tonight. What about you, Ice?"

Dr. Iceberg flushed slightly. "J-Just don't laugh at me when I'm drunk.."

You giggled. "It's fine, berg, It's gonna be a fun night after all!"

He nervously smiled at you, before muttering. "I hope so.."

You turned around again. "Anyways, let's not waste time here anymore as we all know time is a valuable thing when it comes to us." You spoke as you started walking again, hearing both of their footsteps following you. "We'll have the game at the break room-"

You turned the corner only to bump into Clef, which made you jerk back in surprise, but Clef didn't react. Just smiled at you as he put one of his fingers on the third string of his ukulele above the first fret and his middle fingers on the fourth string on the second fret, before strumming it softly.

"Jesus Christ, Alto!" You said, clutching your heart.

His smile only widened. "What?"

"You scared me!"

"And?"

"..."

"..."

Another person looked over Clef's shoulder, trying to see why he stopped before realizing why.

"Oh! Dr. [Last/name]!" Dr. Bright said cheerily as he walked over to you before engulfing you into a bear hug.

"Hello Jack!" You said as you laughed.

Clef stood still in his spot before his hand started moving onto his ukulele's tuners and randomly twisting them, before his hand returned to the strings, and played a painfully not beautiful C6 note.

"I hate it when you do that." You winced as Bright put you down. "It's so annoying considering I myself play the ukulele.." You muttered that last part.