𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜

When they were in there second song Steve was already wanting to jump on stage and kiss Eddie. His body was litterd and pale with the scars he saw before plus more. There was a tattoo on his right bicep and other tattoos here and there. He had a black trail of hair over his slight abbs that lead into his pants. Steve wanted to see where it leaded to. He wanted to see what he could find.
He wanted to know everything about Eddie but he had two things he wanted to figure out right now. How soft his lips where and how he moans. If he is loud or quiet. If he would quiver when Steve touched him anywhere he wanted. If he would look into his eyes as he fucked into him until he couldn't walk. Until Steve had to take care of him. Until he-

"This next song is dedicated to a very special person in the audience." The band started to play the song "closer " by nine inch nails (ik this song came out in 1994 so shush please <3) the way Eddie was looking directly at him and the lyrics. The lyrics are what got Steve.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Eddie singing with sweat all over his chest that made him shine was starting at Steve while he sang these lyrics. Like he was thinking the same thing Steve was. Like he wanted to do the same things. It was like Eddie was singing for him and him only.

𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴

𝘐𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘭

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦

𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧

Like he was the only one if the room. God Steve wished they were alone so he could kiss him breathless, and do anything he wants to Eddie.

𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘭

𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦

Why the hell are these lyrics so familiar to what Steve was thinking. It's like it came right out of his mind. Like Eddie knew about all the dirty things Steve wanted to do to him.

𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘭

The way Eddie said it so seductively. Steve never had to hide a boner faster but these tight pants weren't helping. Ever time he would make direct eye contact his dick would rub against his jeans, these damn jeans. Before Steve realized, it was the last measure.

𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘴

𝘐 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺

𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦

Could this night be any longer. Steve needed Eddie so damn bad he might actually jump on the stage, grab him by the hips. Grind against him until he is moaning Steve's name. He wished they were alone because Steve would makes those lyrics come true for Eddie.

--

They played the last song at 12 Am. Robin was up and jumping around to the song that they were playing. They had moved closer to the stage so they could be closer to Eddie if it was for completely different reasons. Once the song had ended and the band packed up Eddie came to them still shirtless and glistening in sweat. His hair now in a low pony tail from the show. He is still gorgeous.

"Hey guys what did you think of the show?"

"It was amazing!" Robin yelled as she jumped up and down. Her hair was crazy from how much she was jumping.

"What did you think Stevie?" He looked at Eddie he looked pretty. He was always pretty. Steve wondered if he would become prettier if he was completely naked, under Steve with his hair everywhere. Moaning his name. Tears streaming down his face.

"I loved it a lot Eddie"

"Some real music finally rubbing off on you?" Eddie says as he gets closer. Not two times in the night. Steve might get another boner and not be
able to control how much Eddie makes him go crazy.

"Stop flirting and let's go home" Eddie jumped away blushing like hell and putting his shirt on so he would cover the blush on his chest and face. The way the blush was so perfectly laid on his muscles god it's even better than Steve had imagine.

"Well bye Eddie you were amazing" Steve says as Robin drags him away. Eddie might never forget that.

--

Once Eddie made it home he had a boner, a really bad one. He couldn't sop thinking about Steve. How his tight pants laid on his buldge perfectly. They way his shirt showed of all of him, if only he was naked. Fucking Steve. Eddies dick started to pulse when he thought about Steve. He needed this problem to go away and fucking fast. But there were only two ways to. Jerk off or think of something in sexy which Eddie cant. His mind is on Steve.
"Fuck you Harington" Eddie rushed to his room and layed on his bed, trying his best to stop thinking of Steve. He looked to find magazine's to think of something else. He found some and quickly took of his pants. He had a tent in his boxers.
Right as Eddie was about to start he heard a knock on the door.
"SHIT"
(ik this one is short but trust me it will be worth it <33)