𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

Some smut but the next chapter is where the real smut is!

Once Steve dropped Robin off and made
sure she made it safely in her house he drove straight to Eddie's. Steve didn't know what he wanted, all he knew was that he needed Eddie under him right now. He had got to the trailer park and only saw Eddie's van there. Thankfully Wayne wasn't there  because he might not want to hear his nephew get his brains fucked out of him.
Steve got out and knocked on Eddie's door. He heard shuffling inside and and muffled curses. Then Eddie came and opened the door. He was in lose grey sweat pants and a worn black Sabbath shirt.

"Hi there sweetheart what do you need" Steve wanted to say he needed him but I think that was self explanatory when Steve closed the door.
He wrapped his hands around Eddie's waist and pinned him to the door. He finally got one answer. Eddie's lips were amazing against his. The way Eddie melted into his touch. The kiss was passionate but wanting and needy. The needed each other right now. Once they pulled apart they wanted to go right back in. They kissed like this for a couple minutes. Surprisingly Steve pulled away finally.
"Eddie do you want to go to the bedroom?" Steve whispered as he kissed his neck. Then he grinded his buldge onto Eddie's. Eddie chocked out a slight moan. Steve needed to hear that more and louder.

"Yes, god yes please Steve" Eddie says as he tiltes his head so Steve can have more access. Steve sucked a hickey onto Eddie's neck and then pulled away unwillingly.

"When did you get so pretty?" Steve says and Eddie's gets flustered.

"Steve shut the fuck up"

"Wanna make me?" Eddie slips his hand down Into steve jeans and cups Steve.

"Oh I'll make you shut up" Eddie says as he rubs back and forth on Steve's clothed dick. Steve needed more contact. This felt amazing don't get him wrong but he 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 Eddie. Steve grabs eddies wrist and eddie looked worried like he did something wrong.

"Love we might be here all night if we don't go to your bedroom" The nickname. Steve doesn't use nicknames that much but with Eddie he wanted to. He wanted to be able to call him "his" or "mine"
They walked to the bedroom, right as Eddie closed the door Steve kissed him. His hands on his cheeks and his face red. His lip swollen and pinker. His "perfect" hair started to fall and get messy. He looked like a mess but Eddie just wanted him more. He needed him more since he gets to see him vulnerable, needy, horny, fucking hot as hell.

"D-do you wanna take it all the way-y? Eddie trys his best to says but with Steve fucking Harrington is pinning him to the door and grinding his cock onto Eddie's. Pre-cum already leaking out. And their dick's wanting more. Steve can feel the wet spot in his boxers.

" I have never wanted anything more than you eddie" steve is panting as he says because of how eddies length was on his but it wasn't enough. God it wasn't enough. He grabbed eddie and pushed him on the bed and went on top of him. Steve dug his hands under eddies shirt and rubbed his hands all over eddie. Eddie shivered which fuck, it's even better than he had thought. His back arched and he looked at Steve.

"Off" Steve tugged on eddies shirt and got off him to sit on his lap. He watched as eddie took off his shirt. Steve looked down at eddie grey sweats. So eddie took them off to and he still had the tent but it was worse. He was only in his boxers and under Steve's hand. He can do whatever he wants to eddie and he Gladly will.
The wet spot near eddies tip was growing with the second. Before Steve took off anything he went on top of eddie and started to kiss and put hickeys on his chest. Even of this was a one time thing which steve hoped it wasn't he wanted eddie to know. To remember this night. To know that Steve owned him for a night.
His chest was like Steve canvas and he wanted to make art. On one hickey he made a heart. He did this until he reached the band of eddies boxers he did one last kiss/hickey and got up to admire his work.

"You look beautiful under me eddie"

"I bet I would be prettier if you were 𝘪𝘯 me Steve"
With that Steve took of his shirt making sure eddie was watching. Then did the same with his pants staying in his boxers. This was the first time being with a guy and he was a little embarrassed. eddie had experience and what if Steve was the worst he has had and they don't ever talk again. Steve has only done vanilla sex before and he wanted this be to good for eddie.

"Steve you being very quiet over there" Eddie says looking nervous.

"Do you not want to do this?" Eddie hoped the answer was no but there was always a chance Steve came to his senses and hated Eddie.

"I-I do want to this, you don't realize how bad I want to but... " Steve was so embarrassed.

"Is it because you have never been with a guy before?"

"Yea thats a part of it but, I also don't want this to be bad for you since I'm not experienced with being with a guy Eddie"

"Oh Stevie, don't think about that. I will gladly teach you how to fuck me" Eddie laughs and that makes Steve melt. He is so happy he is able to be with Eddie even if its for one night.

"Thank you Eds"

"Lesson number one, if you don't get over here right now I'm kicking you out in your boxers" Steve laughed.