𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 Smut

(They are switch but for this chapter I thought I would change it up and make Eddie a bottom😚)
Steve went on top of Eddie and kissed him. It was long and passionate. And then it got needy and wanting.

"Off now" Eddie said and Steve took off his own boxers and then eddies. Steve finally got what he had been wanting, and it was even better than Steve could even imagine. He didn't have to imagine anymore. Eddie had a hairless chest that was litterd with scars and some tattoos. A black trail of hair led to a 6 inch long hard cock and at the base and beautiful bush of public hair. It was like everything was where is was supposed to be and it was perfect.
Steve had a hairy chest the Eddie just wanted to put his face in. A 8 inch cock and had a trail as well. Eddie thought it was beautiful. Steve was so hot and sexy. Steve had scars all over him that were different and same. All from other incidence with the upside down. He had hazelnut public hair and his cock was dripping, it was red at the tip and wanting more.

"Steve grab the lube in my top drawer." Eddie knew he would have to show Steve but he didn't mind at all he thought it was cute. Not knowing and looking at Eddie through his long lashes to see if he is doing it correctly. It was basically the same besides different g spots and stuff. But it wasn't very diffirent. Once Steve gets the hang of it hopefully they could do this more. Eddie wishes they could be a thing but this is ok for now. He thinks.

"Ok I got it, I have to spread you open right? " wow maybe Steve knows more than he thinks.

"Yea-" he sees Steve pour the gooey liquid onto his long fingers. The way it dripped down as Steve was warming it up. More pre-cum came out of eddies dick cause jeez that is fucking hot.

"One at a time ok? " Eddie says as Steve lifts up his legs onto his shoulder. Steve kisses his thighs. His thighs had self harm scars that Steve kissed. Eddie shouldn't do that he is perfect. Those ass holes don't deserve his pain. Steve rubs eddies thigh as he traces his hole. Eddie quivered and Steve looked up at him to makes sure its ok to continue. Eddie shakes his head up and down and Steve starts to put his finger into Eddie. He throws his head back at the pain. Steve waits until Eddie lets him continue. When the pain is mixed with pleasure. He lifts his head up and shakes his head so he continues.

"Ok so there are different g spo-" Eddie moans and grabs onto the bedsheets as he hits his prostate. Steve smiles.

"Looks like I found it" Steve starts to rub it again and eddie has his mouth open. God steves fingers feel so damn good in him. It's better than he had ever imagined.

"You- add another" eddie can't even think or talk. His mind is on steve. How he is in bliss. Well the start at least. Even though steve fingers felt fucking amazing he wasn't filled. He felt half filled. Steve has 2 fingers in him and is scissoring them. Each time hitting eddie prostate as he gets opened more.
Steve looks at eddie as he adds the third and final finger. Eddie is panting, his knuckles turning white as he grips the bedsheets. This is the best he has ever had and he hasn't even had a dick in him yet.

"You like that sweetheart?"

Do I fucking like it? I'm about to get fucked by the chick magnet of all Hawkins. The man I have and a crush since high school. I must be in heaven if this isn't real.

"Mmmh~" Eddie can't even say shit because as steve says that he is fingering him, hitting his prostate each time and fuck. He is so good with his fingers.

"I-im ready" is all Eddie can say through is pleasure. Steve removed all his fingers and Eddie whimpers. He felt empty and he hated it.
"How do you want it?" Fuck Eddie wanted it raw. If this was a one time thing he wanted to be filled. To be dripping with his cum. To feel all of him.

"I wanna feel you inside me Steve, I wanna be your little fuck toy" Eddie was teasing him and he knows it. He had a smirk on his face the Steve can finally kiss of which he does.

"Oh I'll fuck you like the little slut you are. Are you going to to be a good little boy for me" Steve says as he lifts up his chin.
"Are you going to be a good little slut for me?~"
Eddie was speechless. He has never heard steve speak to anyone like this and he wants to hear more.
"Oh I'll be a slut for you~" Steve looks at him and gets up. Eddies thighs still on his shoulders. He starts to position himself at eddies hole.

"Ready for me pretty boy?" Steve doesn't wait for a answer as he starts to put his long, thick cock in Eddie. He does it slowly and looks at Eddie, his eyes rolling back  and his jaw dropping. Fuck he was hot, and he felt fucking amazing around Steve.
He was so tight and warm around him. He starts to slowly go out and then slammed into Eddie. His full cock going into him, his balls hitting eddies ass.

"F-fuck Steve" Eddie moaned. They way Eddie said his name. The way he moaned as he said his name. It was fucking wonderful. But Steve was greedy. He wanted Eddie to scream his name, for all of the neighbors to hear. To know that Eddie Munson was getting dominated by Steve Harrington.

"Hm?~" Steve picked up his pace, slamming into Eddie until you hear the skin connect in a slap. Eddie knuckles were pure white. His mouth wide open not able to speak. His eyes watering already and looking at Steve through his long eyelashes. His cock bouncing on and off Steve's stomach. He was right, he looked even prettier with steve inside him. Steve started to go faster if that was even possible and, Eddie was a moaning mess and steve loved it.

"Your such a little slut for me aren't you. You love moaning my name as I fuck you like a little toy." Steve was going at a inhuman pace and Eddie couldn't talk even if he wanted to. He was in pure bliss and he didn't want it to stop. He was close.

"You want me to fill you with my cum don't you" Eddie had tears running down his cheeks.

"Steve- I'm close" Eddie says, his cock about to burst. Steve starts to go rougher as he hits Eddies prostate.

"Fuck! STEVE" Eddie moaned as he comes. He tightened around Steve and he lost it. He comes into Eddie hard. It was the best sex he has ever had. Eddie had his eyes closed, still panting as he trys to get his breathing regulated. Steve put his hand on Eddie cheek, he looked so beautiful. Steve wanted to wake up to his pretty face every morning. Make breakfast together and kiss. Once Steve came down from his high ,he pulls out of Eddie and gets up to get some towels to clean up. He got some boxers for him and eddie. He cleans up his chest and stomach and then Eddie. Steve blushed as he saw the cum dripping out of Eddie. He got them cleaned at Eddie finally came down from his high to. He felt fucking wonderful but sore. This was going to be a bitch tomorrow.

"Are you ok eds?" The Nickname just slipped out but Steve wasn't going to take it back. He had put the boxers onto Eddie and was now holding his cheek. Eddie melted into the touch.

"Never been better big boy" Eddie lifts himself up and kisses Steve. It was sloppy but neither of them cared. They were both tired and needed a shower. They can wait until tomorrow though. Steve pulled Eddie in and started cuddling him. Eddie basically passed out in Steve's arms and right before Steve fell asleep he kissed Eddie on the forhead.

"I- I love you Eddie Munson." Steve hadn't been able to say those word in years but it felt right. He truly did love him. Ever since Nancy, robin and his parents,he hadn't been able to say it but Steve felt like he was were he was supposed to be.

"I love you too" Eddie said sleepy his face in Steve's chest. Steve got flustered. He didn't know Eddie was still awake. But he loves him. Eddie actually loved him. Steve could listen to. Eddie saying that love and over again.