[~ chapter 12 ~]

Scara.... He is heavenly ethereal holy godly amazing mouthwatering absolute demolishing supreme above all everything anything he is the heavenly principles my lord 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

You didn't read anything.
-----

( ❀ )
Part twelve,

꧁ 𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴, ꧂
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

...

-

-

"Your majesty, the last preparations were made. Are there any final orders?"

"You're done here. Out of my sight."

The official bowed before leaving the library, leaving the emperor to his thoughts. Everything was as he had planned. Now it is simply a matter of time before the festival began. Scaramouche looked at the clock for the hundredth time just that day. Anticipation punched him in the stomach as the ticking of the clock drove his mind to insanity.

~

You were absolutely done for.

Hurriedly knocking down the poor chair, you reached to the closet and fished out the neatly folded piece of clothing from its original place. There was no Kokomi to tie your obi this time, but it somehow looked alright. No matter how much you stared at the kimono it reminded you of somebody. Who are you close with and usually wears mostly black clothing...

Never mind, ten minutes left on the clock until the emperor's arrival outside. You were ordered to stay behind him during the entire event in case any emergencies or assasination managed to occur. Kokomi took her day off, to likely enjoy the festival with her other friends or families. Hopefully she'll cheer up after having some fun with the people she loves.

Stabilizing the hair stick with your hair wrapped around it, you brushed out any wrinkles on the clothing. You left the room and glided down the hallways that was now more familiar. How much changed in the past month or less- you didn't know.

Despite almost tripping every two steps, you managed to walk with more posture now. Violet tufts soon came into view. His large hat was finally off due to your pleas, but he felt exposed. Even with the purple veil around his head. Within the safety of the palace is somewhat tolerable, but showing his bare face with barely anythingto cover himself in public? Kunikuzushi unconsciously picked at his nails at the thought. A gentle hand grabbed hold of his own just as he was about to break the skin.

"That's a bad habit you know. Look, your fingers are torn now."
You tenderly checked his hand to make sure nothing was bleeding before giving it back. He almost felt disappointed at the lost contact offering warmth, but didn't say anything. Scaramouche stared at your fit proudly and back at his own. Two tassels- one violet and one h/c hung at his own waist. His friend seemed to have a lightbulb go off in her head, and quickly apologized. But when you offered to change into something else, Scaramouche didn't respond. He only gripped your wrist and dragged you behind him.