she is in love with him

Yn's pov
********
After that night, Tahir went out of work the next day, today it is haldi and he has not come yet. I don't know what happened that night that he was so angry . I miss him a lot, he bothers me but I love it when he is around me.
It's been 3 days when i last saw him.

When will he come?

Ym - yn what are you doing here?

Yn - nothing maa just checking that work is done or not .

Ym - yn am so happy that i have daughter like you meri bacchi you are handling everything .

Yn - maa aap bhi na ... let's go to didu .

Your dress.

Author's pov************Everyone is putting haldi on ram and  Mahira's hands , face and legs they are looking so happy but y/m become emotional seeing all this

Author's pov
************
Everyone is putting haldi on ram and  Mahira's hands , face and legs they are looking so happy but y/m become emotional seeing all this .

Y/m -I did not even know how big my daughter has become, after 2 days she will leave us and go to her in-laws' house..

Yn is standing beside her mother after listening her word yn hold her mother's shoulder and said..

Yn - maa you always say that one day every daughter has to go to her in-laws' house, leaving her mother and father. Maa it's a happy moments please enjoy and don't cry i hate your tears maa...
And maa didi is not going away from us but she is uniting two families.

Y/m - yes my baby you are right ....... i won't cry anymore .

Yn's pov
********
She smiled and went to Mahira and hugged her yn looking at them while smiling but her smile dropped when she thinks about him......... Tahir.

Yn thought - Tahir you have made me fall in love with you i know you have a girlfriend but i fell in love with you..

T/m - yn beta come here....

Yn - aayi Surbhi maa ...

She went towards her .

T/m - beta can you do my a work ?

Yn - Surbhi maa You don't need to ask me for any work just tell me.

T/m - beta please veer ke sath jake ram ki shervani la lo kal use mehndi me pahnni hai.

Yn- ok maa byy.

___________________

Veer - you are so boring yn i won't go anywhere with you.

Yn - i don't wanna go anywhere with you Mr segal .

Veer and yn are bickering with each other as they stepped inside of haveli

Yn- i will tell everything to Surbhi maa what were you doing in mall.

Veer's eyes winded ..

Veer - yn my cutie please don't tell anything to mami ji she will send me back my home .

Yn - ok ok but in one condition .

Veer - what ?

Yn - you have to buy me something.

Veer - i know what is it you don't need to tell me.

Yn pinch his cubby cheeks without knowing someone is watching them with a burning and jealousy field eyes.

_____________
Time skip
**********

Yn's pov
********

You are very sad not because Tahir has come back but he also takes his girlfriend with him.

Tara sutariya

Tara sutariya24 year oldModelObsessed with TahirTahir's girlfriend , cold and fake with everyone

Tara sutariya
24 year old
Model
Obsessed with Tahir
Tahir's girlfriend , cold and fake with everyone.

_______

You are always afraid of Tara because you know what kind of girl she is, she always tells you to stay away from Tahir . One day tara saw you and Tahir together, she locked you in a dark room, which you are very afraid of.

Tara is clinging to Tahir but the boy is looking at only one person..........you

____________

Night time
**********

You were going to sleep after finishing tomorrow's work the whole day she didn't talk to Tahir or give him any attention after hearing Tara's word.

Flashback
Tara - long time yn ?
Yn- ............
Tara - just stay away from my Tahir if you don't want your sisters life hell . Because if i saw you with Tahir then you know i was going be next daughter in law of singhaniya's .

Yn - i will stay away from him but please don't do anything with my didu .

Tara - good night .
____________________

Tahir's pov
***********
She is really testing my patience wth is wrong with her why she is not talking with me not even looked at me for once.

I can't sleep right now her face was coming in front of my eyes whenever i close my eyes.

She is making me go crazy over her .....

Tahir's mom pov
*****************

T/m - i have seen him how he calm down when yn hugs him. Only yn can  handle my son I can do anything for my son even if I have to break Tahir's relationship with Tara.

He love her ...

T/f - I have also spoken to Tahir's doctor, he said that Tahir's health is improving a lot.

___

But questions is this
What happened to Tahir ? They are hiding something from everyone.

Only veer and Tahir's perents know about this secret.

______________________________________

TBC.....

Guys tell me honestly do you like this part........?