planning failed

Author's pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

You two hear something breaking sound Tahir left you and went to see what is fell down  .
After some time both of you come downstairs because it's time to cake cutting you all wish jay happy birthday .

Then Tahir's mother called you in her room to talk to you .

Next day
°°°°°°°°°°°
Here khurana family are sitting in couch discussing about marriage date
But you are just smiling because last night when Tahir's maa call you in her room .

She said she know that Tahir and you love each other so she will help her .
And in this plan all singhaniya family included except tahir.

All of them planned that they would make Sohel disappear on the wedding day and then get Tahir married to her.

_________

( Your Author is very  lazy so please forgive me )

Time skip// marriage day
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Singhaniya family and Sharma family are happy because of this marriage and yn is preparing herself for act.

Singhaniya family is working on their plan Tahir's mother sent veer , jay and ram to kidnap Sohel .

____

Tm - what happened ?? Did you kidnap him or not.

Veer - mami ji he is not in his room.

Tm - what!!? What will we do know ?

Ram - mom don't worry

Tm - how can i ??
She start crying because their plan is flop .

_______

You

_____

_____

Pandit ji - please call the groom .

Mrs khurana - I'll call him .

After some time she come down with a worried expression she have a latter on her hand she went to her husband
And give the latter to him he read it and become tensed .

Yf - what happened mr. Khurana where is Sohel??

Mr khurana give the latter to your father and look down being embarrassed. Your father read the latter .

The latter -

Am sorry dad but i can't marry yn because i love someone else and i promised her to marry her because she is pregnant with my child and i can't leave her . Forgive me dad .

Sohel-

Yf - what is it mr khurana your son run away from this marriage .

Singhaniya's looked at each other in shock because They thought something else  and something else happened. 

Yf - Everyone will point fingers at me, what should tell them, you will support your son only, but what about my daughter? Who will marry my daughter whose groom left the mandap and run away.

Mr khurana - am really sorry mr Sharma .

Yf - kept your sorry to yourself and please just go from here before i do something unexpected.

Khurana family left from there and your father sit down and kept his head on his plam then someone hold his shoulder he look up and see Tahir's father .

Tf - - yn will get married today but with Tahir and not with Sohel.

Everyone looked at him in shock your father get up and hugged him .

Yf - thank you so much mr singhaniya thank you very much.

Tf - no mr Sharma don't thank me yn is like my daughter to me and you are our family to If we don't help you then who will.

Your father looked at Tahir who is standing their with winded eyes.
He went to him and hugged him.

Yf - Tahir will you marry my daughter ??

Tahir nodded his head yn who was watching all this from she was also confused and shocked in same time .

An - and about tara so she was his girlfriend not his fiancee she out of country right now . Well they don't care about her existing.

________________

They both get married and everyone are happy for them without knowing that really Sohel run away or something happened to him

Well we all will know about this on upcoming chapters .

Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️ guys we reached 1k today i love you ❤️🙏🙏