bonus

After 6 year
***********

This year was so beautiful and memorable for you and other family members Mahira and ram have two children Rohan and Kiara . Rohan is 5 year old and Kiara is 3 year old .

Tahir and yn have only one child and he is tanish he is also 5 year old now .
When you were pregnant Tahir took care of you alot .

But during your labor time he is the one who is shouting and screaming more than you doctors become frustrated so the kicked him out of labor room.

now you are a happy family but these two creatures always make you annoying by their behaviour .

But they are so possessive about you and some time Tahir and tanish both of them fight with each other like she love me more then you and etc..

Veer got married too with Sanaya she is a well mannered girl in front of family members but from inside she is perverted like veer .

And about jay he is in relationship with i don't know who is that girl

_______

Evening time

Mahira and yn doing some work in kitchen when you heard a sweet voice .

Tanish - mumma ...

He run to you and hugged you ..

Yn - my baby how was your day in school ...

Tanish - amazing mumma ....badi maa you are looking very beautiful today ..

Mahira smiled at him and understand that why he is saying ..

Mahira - ok now tell me what my baby want ?

Tanish - badi maa can we go to priya house please please please..

Yn - tanish .....??

Tanish - look badi maa Mumma is never let me go to priya's house but you are my beautiful badi maa right let's go na please..

Mahira - ok fine and yn don't you dare to say no to my betu .....

Yn - aap hi logon ne isse bigaad rakha hai .....

Mahira - tanish go and get ready and tell Rahu and Kiara to ok.

Tanish - thank you badi maa you are the best ...

He kissed her cheeks and went his room happily .

Time skip
**********

Yn - Tahir stop it why are you looking at me like that?

Tahir - am angry with you ?

Yn - why ??

Tahir - because after tanish come in our life you totaly forget about your husband and also you never spent some time with me you don't love me anymore ..

He has big pout yn smile and went to him and sat beside him and hold his hand he looked at you .

Yn - am sorry Tahir for not spending time with you but you know what you both are my life Tahir my happiness start with you and end with you .you are the most important part of my life Tahir . And my love for you will never end . * Tear slipped from your eyes*

Tahir quickly hugged you tightly and softly creases your back .

Tahir - i love you yn .

Yn - i love you too..

_____________

Officially The end
*******

Thank you so much for your love and support 💜 i love u sooooo much