BACK TO SCHOOL

Max says "im so scared to go to school today, from what happened..". Max was very scared to see his girlfriend because of what happened between you guys. But he didnt let that stop him form having a perfect day :) so he got dressed in his uniform for school but it was kind of tight on him from his buff chest and body

(a,n and yes Max has white hair with changing color eyes (thats him) :)) He ran to school knowing how late he was but it was pouring outside so his body started to show in his white shirt, but he didnt notice

(a,n and yes Max has white hair with changing color eyes (thats him) :)) He ran to school knowing how late he was but it was pouring outside so his body started to show in his white shirt, but he didnt notice. As soon as Max got to school he was getting looked at and being whispered about he was running to the bathroom to see what was wrong until You caught him by his arm "whats wrong ma-" "you body is showing.." "H-HUH? W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" "I can see everything under your shirt." "oh no oh no oh no I cant walk around school like this." You start to see max getting worried so you cup his chest in your palm "A-ah~ s-stop not right n-now" "why are you so sensitive?" "N-ngh how am i s-supposed to know?" You and Max hear the first bell ring so you pull Max's arm and pull him to there first class "Y-Y/N sit on my lap." "why?" "b-because you need to cover my body" You sit on Max's lap to cover his body. He holds your hips to keep you still because he knows what you might do to him while you where sitting on his lap. People kept staring at you and max, he was kind of happy that they were because he wanted people to know you were his, you started to move on him trying to write down some notes "Y/N stop moving.." "OH SORRY" You stop moving quickly so he wouldnt get hard. You noticed that his shirt was dry so you decided to get off him "i can get off now:)" Max grabs your waist and says "p-pls dont get off i-im 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 " You stand up and look at his lap and there was a huge bump on his pants "oh my, ill stay on then" You noticed Max kept using his big hands to go up and down your waist, you looked back it him with a confused look, he looked back at you with a lustful and submissive look you just think in your head "WHAT THE HELL IS HE HORNY RN?!" You notice his eyes start to turn a red. You think "w-why is his eyes red.." (A/N, SRY GUYS BTW MAX IS A DIFFRENT BREED LOL BTW IM NOT A FURRY (no offence to any furrys btw)I JUST LIKE THIS)  You whisper to him "why is your eyes red?.." he pauses his movements and covers his eyes with his hands "I-Im sorry." For the whole day Max was silent and not doing anything to you, you were worried and scared about why he was being so silent so you just didnt do anything until now.  You run to Max with a angry face and as soon as you got infront of him you pinned him down hard even tho you were not as tall as him. Max says "W-whats wrong..?" "Why the hell are you ignoring me max" you start to knee his balls really hard which makes him whimper of pleasure from the pain "I-im sorry i-its just" "𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙭.." "I-im not a regular person im a d-diffrent breed.." "what breed..?" Max reponds with "H-hybrid.." "A HYBRID WHAT TYPE?!" "a-a w-wolf" "awwwww thats cute" He looks at you with a suprised blush on his face, you ask him "why were you so nervous to tell me" "b-because i-i didn't want you to e-ever stop l-loving me" "aww i could never not love you my cute wolf" "c-cute w-wolf?!" A dark red blush forms on his pretty face... You see a tent form his pants "you get hard only from me calling you a cute wolf? my, my your sensitive" He looks at you with a begging for pleasure look, you just laugh and say while you walk off "Youll just have to wait I guess". It was the end of the day and Max was following you home because you told him he could stay over at your place while his parents where gone but you set some rules ofcourse let me the author tell you them :)

Rule #1 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡3 𝙞𝙢 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜
Rule #2 𝙄𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚
Rule #3 𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙚a𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜
Etc...
When you and Max got home he started to hug you tightly, you were so short that your were just hugging his abs LOL so he picked you up and hugged you, you were choking in his chest not being able to breathe from how plump it was, he noticed that it was hard for you to breathe so he let go "I-im sorry Y-Y/N" "Its ok max, its pretty hot if youd ask me lol" He blushed hard again from your words you asked him what he wanted to do since it was friday "C-can we b-buy toys for us to play with" You were shocked that he said that knowing he was shy "R-RIGHT NOW?!" He nodded while covering his face "o-ok" you say

WORD COUNT 964
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

seeya in the next chapta guys ^w^