𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 ❤️❤️

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘢𝘹 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖬𝖺𝗑 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗂𝗌 "𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵" 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴, "𝘔𝘢𝘹 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺o𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘐𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘢-" 𝘔𝘢𝘹 𝘱𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 "𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘐𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵, 𝘵-t𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?" 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘹𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘢𝘹 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖬𝖺𝗑 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗂𝗌 "𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵" 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴, "𝘔𝘢𝘹 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺o𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘤�...

"Your so sensitive yk that?" you say, "P-please dont m-make me horny I-I dont want t-to have any h-heats r-right now.." You fondle with his chest while he moans. You look at the time and swear under your breath "Max we gotta go were gonna be sooo late" you say, you take his hand and run out of the house. As you see the opening of school you see a huge line waiting to get inside, "haah~" Max moans behind you. "not right now..." you think to yourself, "Only a little ok?" Max nods quickly and you start to touch his nipples carefully so he wouldn't make a lot of noise "M-Mommy Hnn-" you cover his mouth guilt so no one would notice you guys. The line starts to move fast so you grab Max's hand and run inside, you were relieved because it was just starting to rain and you guys didn't get soaked. you turn to look at Max seeing if he was okay, but he was just looking at his friends with big adorable eyes while holding your hand "you wanna go to your friends?" You ask. "Go ahead I'll catch up with my friends", he hugs you tightly and kisses you then walks off to his beloved friends. You smile and head off to your friends.

𝒻ℯ𝓌 𝒽ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓉ℯ𝓇
You wonder on how max was doing so you go try to find him around the school right after your lunch break. As you were walking you notice Max fondling with his chest secretly at a lunch table with his friends, he notices you and immediately walks to you and lunges into your shoulder while closing his eyes. "What's wrong my love?" You ask with concern, "I-I need you to touch me y/n.." he moans into your ear as the tent in his pants grows. You make Max stand straight and put your hand on his face "Yk your so cute" he whimpers into your touch, his big eyes stare at you with deep submission. "M-Mommy hnng~" you look down at his erection and his big shaft was twitching as if it was trying to escape. He holds your waist and starts to slide down trying to get into your panties, you grab his arm and look him straight in the eye, "Max." You say in a dominant whisper voice. He Jolts up as his nipples jolt up with him, his eyes go wide and shows off his purple/blue eyes, he looks like he was about to cry so you bring him into the bathroom "M-Mommy" you look at him in confusion "yes Max?" "L-Lets do it when we get h-home" yoy smile at him seeing how he is starting to be able yo control his heats. "Of course my love" you kiss him om the forehead and walk out of the bathroom, Max stands there touching his nipples while trying to not make any noises. He looks stright at them and there extremely red and bulgy, he whimpers of how turned on he is. But the bell rings and its the last class.

                                      Y/N POV

"Max seemed kinda off" you said to your self, "But he was so friggen cuteee" "he was all like" "L-Lets just do it wheb we get h-home" "hes such a good boy ill have to reward him tonight:)"

                                  REGULAR POV

It was 1 more minute till class ended and you were standing at the class door talking to your friends. The bell rings finally and everyone rushed out of the class, you rush trying to find Max. You spot him and run into his arms, he shyly puts his hands behind his back and doesn't say anything. "What's behind your back?" You ask "Mmm.." he whines, he shows his hands and theres wet/sticky elements on his hands, you look up and down at him and his face gets redder, you grab his wrist and rush hime.

As you were walking in the house you started to take off his clothes fast and his big muscular chest was moving from how fast you were going. "M-Mommy touch me d-dont just stare at me" you stare him down because of how beautiful he is. You slide your hands down his fidgety body "Angh~" he moans, you slide your hand up and down his big shaft. "F-Faster" "Hnng~" "im c-close" he cums and you start to ride out his high, "keep touching for me baby." you say, "M-mommy its r-really sensitive I-" you stroke his dick slowly teasing him. His eyes go wide while kicking his feet and riding the bed trying to get away from your touch, "Y-YN~ HAAH~" "G-GO SLOW P-PLEASE".
You smirk at his reaction "touch it yourself or im going to go faster", he looks at you with wide teary eyes you stare back at him with one eyebrow up looking at him "do you not understand what im saying?" you ask, max uses one big hand and start to touch himself, you notice more tears coming out of his eyes. You start to kiss him on his neck then down to his chest, "your doing so good max~", "M-Mommy haah~ h-how m-much l-longer" Max asks, "Just cum for me my love~".

A few minutes later

"M-MOMMY IM C-CLOSE NNGh~"
"Come for me my love" you say, As Max cums you massage his flustered and overstimulated teary face
"You did so good for me baby"
"T-thank you mommy"
After he says that he falls asleep on your chest and try to wake him up but he's to tired "I guess he'll just take a shower in the morning" "goodnight max" you kiss him on the forehead and head into the shower