Chapter II - Guildmaster and Half Elf Twins

Cale walked out of his house with a large suitcase in his hands. The residents of the Henituse region weren't too weird about it because they often saw Cale leave several times a month. So, they just continued their activities. Cale walked towards the gate. When he arrived at the gate, Cale was asked by the gatekeeper.

"You will go out this time too, Young Master?" The gatekeeper asked.

"Ah... Yes. This time, I plan to be away for quite a while. Maybe I'll be back in a few months or even a few years. Please keep this a secret and don't let the Henituse Family find out." Cale said.

Cale and the gatekeeper were actually quite familiar with having chatted for quite some time before Cale actually left the Henituse territory. Cale wasn't even this close to his family, he felt a bit saddened by this fact.

"Ah, it's time for me to go, bye." Cale said walking out of the gate.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When it got far enough, Cale started running to shorten the time. Cale had already made an appointment with his uncle, Noah. Cale asked Noah to take him to the Spider Nest Dungeon. Noah also agreed to his only nephew's request.

As the gates of the Henituse territory were out of sight, Cale started to enter the forest so he could cut off the path and be faster to reach the foot of the mountain, the place he had promised his uncle to meet.

Once close to the foot of the mountain, Cale could see a handsome man with the same red hair as himself leaning against a tree. Cale approached the man.

The man noticed Cale's arrival and he immediately turned to Cale. That man was Cale Henituse's only maternal uncle, Noah Thames. Noah reached out his hand to Cale.

"Are you ready to go, my Nephew?" Noah asked.

"I'm more than ready to go." Cale answered.

"Ah, we're going to stop by the guild first, okay? There's something you should bring with you." Noah said.

"Do whatever you want, uncle. The important thing is, I'm not late to meet the twins." Cale replied.

Cale held his uncle's hand and a few moments later, the two of them disappeared from where they were standing. Noah's teleportation ability is the best among the best. Thus, Cale would rather ask his uncle for help than any other magician.

When Cale opened his eyes, he was already in front of the gates of a large mansion-like building, but that building had a sign that said "Adventurers Guild". As Cale and Noah approached the gatekeeper, the two gatekeepers gave Cale their greetings.

"Welcome, Guildmaster." The two gate guards said.

"Open the gate, I want to see the Deputy Guildmaster to talk about something." Cale said.

The two gatekeepers immediately went along with Cale's words and opened the gate. Cale and his uncle walked for a few moments before they finally arrived at the entrance. Cale opened that door and inside the building were a large number of people.

The people who were inside were looking at Cale and Noah who had just walked in. Upon seeing Cale, they immediately stood up and lowered their heads slightly to welcome Cale's arrival.

"Is the Deputy Guildmaster here?" Cale asked.

"He is in your office, Guildmaster." The receptionist replied.

Cale immediately walked toward the stairs and Noah just followed Cale behind him. As they were walking up the stairs, Noah started small talk with Cale.

"You are highly respected here, aren't you, Guildmaster? Their loyalty to you deserves a thumbs up." Noah said.

"What? They only act like vassals because I have you with me, just as you show your loyalty to a god occasionally. If you weren't around, they would have shown me a good friend-like attitude." Cale answered.