Chapter XVII : Preparation II

The next day, on a sunny morning...

After waking up from his slumber, Cale got ready to eat breakfast. By the time he reached the dining room, he had already seen Crown Prince Alberu, Choi Han's group, and the Henituse Family. King Zed had returned to the Roan Kingdom yesterday afternoon, escorted by Noah.

Cale had already seen a large amount of food. He had also seen his sons and daughter eating heartily. As Cale sat down in his chair, Noah came from the kitchen carrying a plate filled with food for Cale. It turns out that the one cooking today is Noah.

"Are you awake? Great, your food was just cooked. Eat while the food is still warm." Noah said as he placed the plate of meat steaks in front of Cale.

"Thank you, Uncle." Cale replied.

"Noah-nim." Basen said.

"What's wrong, Basen?" Noah asked with a smile.

"You don't eat?" Basen asked.

"Oh, don't worry. I already ate before preparing all of your food." Noah answered.

"Servants of the gods still need food?" Cale asked.

"I am a servant of the gods, not a god. Of course, I still need food." Noah replied while sitting in a chair on the left side of the table.

"By the way, Cale, where are you going?" Noah asked Cale.

"I'm going to Inazuma territory. I would like to make an additional request to Kunikuzushi." Cale answered.

"... Okay, okay. Take care and hope you enjoy the journey." Noah said.

"What do you mean? In this Teyvat Empire, there is such a thing as a teleport waypoint. I don't need to take a ship to Inazuma territory." Cale said.

"Sorry, sorry, for a moment I forgot. Oh, your sword will be finished next week, right? Do you have a temporary replacement weapon?" Noah asked.

"No. Why?" Cale asked back.

"You can ask the Inazuma territory for temporary weapons, you know." Noah said.

"Since when did the Inazuma region have such a system?!" Cale asked in shock.

"In fact, that system has been there for a long time." Noah answered.

"Oh, then I'll ask Kunikuzushi. Rather than asking the system, I guess asking Kunikuzushi is the best solution." Cale said.

"Ok, do as you please. When are you leaving?" Noah asked.

"I will leave as soon as I finish my breakfast." Cale answered.

It seemed to Noah that it was just him and Cale having a conversation. But actually, everyone in the dining room, was paying attention to their conversation, especially the Henituse Family and the Molan duo.

"Hm... That means you'll be leaving in a few minutes, right? As always, travel comfortably and leave the children to me." Noah said.

"Thanks for everything, uncle. Sorry if I always bother you." Cale replied.

"A nephew can depend on their uncle any time. Don't worry." Noah said.

"Oh, for sightseeing purposes, why don't you bring our guests over to Inazuma? I'm sure they will like the beauty of Inazuma." Noah said again.

"Okay, if they want to come, I'll take them." Cale replied.

"We will gladly accept your offer." Ron replied.

Choi Han's group, and Crown Prince Alberu stood up from their seats and headed to their respective rooms to prepare themselves. Even though they didn't really need to prepare anything, it wouldn't hurt if they did.