Chapter XIV : Meeting

After providing the information that Choi Han's group wanted, Cale had to report the information he got to the Teyvat Empire and the Forton Empire. This is a matter that concerns world peace, not just the peace of western and eastern continents.

So, before returning to the Teyvat Empire, Cale wanted to report that information to Emperor Nine. Cale went straight to the palace after exiting the Guild building. Because the palace had a teleportation device connected to the Teyvat Empire, Choi Han's group followed Cale to the palace.

Because Cale was basically a Marquis in the Forton Empire, so he could easily go in and out of the palace. Plus, Cale was one of the three people Emperor Nine trusted the most. Cale had worked hard since he was 12 years old and now he was feeling the fruits of his labor.

'Everything is so easy. Trust is the best.' Cale thought.

Long story short, Cale faced Emperor Nine and reported what he knew about the western continent and the eastern continent. Emperor Nine sent Cale to deliver the alliance letter to the Teyvat Empire.

Even if that incident happened in the western continent and the eastern continent, Emperor Nine also had to prepare for the worst. Cale happily accepted the letter and he used the teleportation device to head to the palace in the Teyvat Empire.

"Asking the Dragons and the world tree for help, huh. I'm sure it's not just one dragon we need, but the Teyvat Empire already has two or three dragons on their side. This is the best way." Emperor Nine said.

Cale arrived at the imperial palace and headed straight for the meeting room. Cale could see that Emperor Aether was having a meeting with the generals in the Teyvat Empire. Cale did not need to be too polite at a time like this.

"Grand Duke Cale, long time no see." A young man with dark blue hair with turquoise highlights at the ends of his braids said.

" A young man with dark blue hair with turquoise highlights at the ends of his braids said

"Long time no see, Grand Duke Venti. I'm glad you are healthy." Cale replied.

"You look in a hurry. Did something happen?" Nahida asked.

"Yes, I just came back from the Guild. I received interesting information from my subordinates regarding western continent and eastern continent." Cale answered while sitting in the only empty chair there.

"Interesting information? Hm." Venti said.

Cale reported on the information that he knew along with suggestions from Layef and opinions from Layegar. Those in the Teyvat Empire and the Forton Empire already knew the true identities of Layef and Layegar. So it's easy for Cale to report everything.

"The Angel of Destruction thinks like that?" Aether asked.

"That's right, Your Majesty. Then, the Angel of Peace suggested that we should seek help from the Dragons and the world tree since he sensed the existence of the power of the demon world." Cale answered.