In the future, in the end

The next rooms were like hell. So many flickering lights, and even the green entity appeared. Honestly felt like they were toying with me. I wanted to see Screech, as they were the only ones acting friendly with me. I really missed them, i really do, but i wonder why there were no dark rooms?

«I'm already in Door 97, i should've atleast met them by now...» i spoke, with a sad expression.

Yeah, the next door you can already guess what it is. Lights flickered, but this time way more aggressive.

No, not like the normal ones i've seen. The grey entity appeared, and i thought that was over, but no, i was completely wrong. The other green figure, appeared, even though my head spinned from the closet telling me to get out. Hell, i even had to rush so badly back in the closet before the green thing could catch up to me.

Finally, after it was done, the feeling of relief just standing in my shoulder. I wish i honestly could talk to Screech right now. They're the only person that understands my pain, my feelings, my everything.

Thoughts like that go nowhere. Yeah, i'll just continue, maybe i'll meet them in the next room!

...

Nope, just a empty room, just no flickering lights atleast.
I opened the drawers for the last time, before entering the last door.

Door 100

I looked at the number, knowing that after this i will get out of here. I got greeted with a large door, including a lever.

«This is it, it's now or never.» i said, muffling under my breath. I pushed down the lever, as the result of my horror, the figure was there. No. I have to stay calm. I must.

The figure ran towards me, while i quickly found a closet to hide in. My breathing was heavy, but i had to endure it. God knows how long i had to stay in here until the figure could go away.

It started walking towards the room i was last in, as i pulled myself quickly out and ran up the stairs. Luckily they didn't hear me, but once i saw the elevator i spotted a key. A sudden hand grabbed me and hushed me. As i looked behind, i saw its the entity i saw earlier. The one eyed, staring at me while they slowly started whispering to me.

«I'm not supposed to be here, but do you really not remember me?» the entity spoke.

I shook my head. What were they thinking? I've never seen them before in my entire life, but i felt like i could trust them.

«I really like your sweater, it's just like the rainy days.» they spoke again.

This time it felt familiar, almost as if someone spoke that to me again. Someone from my past, someone that i know. I knew they said that to me a long time ago...perhaps ten years ago?

I got it. It was my brother. My one and only brother, before he passed away four years ago. «No...it can't be...» i said, looking at him. «And it can be, i missed you so much.» he said.

It doesn't make sense how he turned like this, but questions can be asked later. I gave him a sign noting i had to continue. He looked at me with a sad face, an expression i didn't often see.

I unlocked the door after going downstairs, finding a box. I opened it and saw multiple numbers either having a glow, or was turned off. It was too complicated at first, but i think i got the hang of it after a few tries. I felt like a real mechanic after this, kind of.

The figure was growling at me, quite terrifying honestly. I got still annoyed by the box, but my hopes were strong enough to get out of here.

After i finished three times, i closed the box and saw the figure marching at me. I ran up the stairs, expecting the one eyed figure, somehow my brother to be here, but he was gone. I went in the elevator and found a note at a crate.

I read the note, seeing the same handwriting as what my brother wrote to me last time.

«This is the last time you'll see of us ever again. I know mom and dad passed away, but think throughly of the people that you know that deceased. They can be related to you. I hope we can meet again.»

I looked at the letter, as tears formed my eyes. He can't mean that can he? I only saw him just a few times, he can't give up, no, not yet!

A sudden bang came towards the elevator. It was the figure. It looked extremely mad for some reason. The elevator went down, but something unexpected happened. It jumped on top of the elevator. «How...how is this possible?» i said, with fear.

The elevator lights started to mess up. I was scared, petrified, terrified. A sudden bang came from on top of the elevator. Fire was coming, something i rarely would see. I wasn't in a state where i was fully calm, or thinking well.

I saw three figures now. One was holding the others neck, while the other bited it.
They look so familiar...

«Screech...brother? Is that really you?»

No, no way. «After doing this, i'm right, we'll never see each other again.» he said.

Woah now, hold on i can't process anything. The figure and my brother, with screech is attacking the no eyes entity. Blood is splattering everywhere, i can't see this scene, it makes me barf.

Suddenly my brother got thrown to the side, where he wouldn't move. Screech was almost out of energy, same to the figure. «Brother!» i yelled. There was no reply from him. He can't be dead, no not yet!

I always thought of my brother as a thoughtful person. He always protected me when im in danger. Our parents didn't think much through of this, but i don't get it, how did i end up here?

I just wished this was all a dream. I want to go back and have the life i always wanted. Just seeing my brother playing with me. He wasn't that old either, but he was always there for me.

I was honestly praying to get out of here safely at this point, not like i would gain anything from that, but atleast somewhere safe.

Brother also mentioned i had to think through of people that died. Were they also the entities? How was i supposed to know who they are?

The elevator started to go down fast, really fast where i could hardly see what's going on. It became all pitch black. I could only see my brothers soul disappearing. «No, please!» i screamed. I didn't want it to end here.

It was cold, really cold. The danger im feeling, everything. My head glitched, almost like someone gave me an error. When a sudden figure came in front of me. «You knew too much, but that's alright. You won't bother me anymore» as they glitched away.

I couldn't reply back, in shock i was just so scared. The elevator keeps shaking, and i got sent to the wall, where i blacked out.

I got nothing to fear, nothing to see, nothing to hear. I could feel peace, just peace.

...

— —    —

Thank you so much for reading the story! It has now ended, and i will leave the ending up to you. Whether it would be a good ending, a bad ending, or anything!

I will thank my friend Cupcake for helping me look through my wording, as English is not my first language.

I really hope you enjoyed the story!