(Chapter 11) Go time

(Thanks for over 400 reads.Love you guys)

Mr.Wolf Pov

Alright the plan is ready to go.Webs will hack the security system,Piranha will do his stuff.Snake will crack some codes.Shark will be in a disguise and lastly I will steal anything I can,including the chief's keys.

(Small time skip since I'm bored)

We got everything we needed. Now we just need to climb down this vent and to steal the golden dolphin. While we are climbing through these vents I start to think about y/n,What would she think of me once we steal this.Will she see me as a different person? I hope not. I will just tell her this is what I do to survive in a world where wolves are viewed as the bad guys. Maybe after this I can visit her and tell her how much I like-no love her. Now we finally made it down and I'm about to grab it but I'm a couple inches short.With the help of snake I finally grab it and now we are out of here.While running out I hear the Chief yell"Its the bad guys!" So we dash out the front doors and that's when I see her.Y/n standing there about to do a news report.We lock eyes for a moment when snake yells"Cmon wolf we got to go" That is when a mouth"I'm sorry" to her and run to our car.Now while driving to our base  I kinda feel bad that I just did that to her.I hope she can forgive me.