(Chapter 18) Preparing

(This will be a 5 month time jump from the previous chapter)

Wolf pov (finally!)

Y/n is currently 5 months pregnant and today she is going to find out the gender of our baby. I'm secretly hoping for a boy, but she doesn't need to know that. While she is going to find out the gender of our baby. Me and the crew are going for another robbery. What you thought that we would stop. No, of course not. Were the bad guys it's what we do best. So now it's go time.

(Small time skip)

So apparently, We might have triggered an alarm and now we are surrounded by police cars, and we also forgot the grappling hook. I hope y/n won't be mad at me. 

Your Pov

I am at the doctor's office waiting to find out the gender of my baby. I finally greet the doctor and then am taken into a room. after a couple of minutes, the doctor tells me the gender. I am having twins! not only just twins fraternal twins and their genders are 2 boys. Wolf will be so excited. Once I leave the office, I get a call. I notice it's from an unknown number. I pick it up thinking it might be from the bad guys, but no it's from the chief of police. She told me that the bad guys have been arrested and are going to be sent to prison (if you have seen the movie the prison that they were sent too is the same one chief is talking about here). I quickly get into my car and go to the station (since chief said that I could say goodbye). I finally get there and say that I'm here to visit the bad guys. they let me in and take me into the visitor's room. All 5 of them enter and sit down. Now it's time to talk.

(Thanks for all the reads) (plus there is supposed to be a weather storm where I live, and that storm may cause 1 foot of snow to fall and stick on the ground) (Which means I might get a snow day) Bye!