(Chapter 14) Can we Talk?

Your Pov

"Here I am outside the golden dolphin award ceremony with the chief of police."Chief can you tell us what had just happened.I said "Well apparently the bad guys have broken in and have stolen the golden dolphin.They think that will make them even more popular and feared by others,but not me.Plus the y/c/n(your criminal name) has already stolen it before". she replied

"Well that is all the news we have heard from this very weird crime that was committed by none other than the bad guys. Y/n out.  Oh finally I am done reporting and now I can go home to my 3 year old son Jayden. I get in my vehicle and I drive away. As soon as I get to my house I see both max(my younger sibling) and Jayden fast asleep. I slowly picked Jayden up and carried him to his room(since he was sleeping with max in their room). I tuck him in his bed and give him a kiss on the forehead and exit his room. After that I go into my room and start to watch tv. When all of a sudden I hear a notification coming from my phone.When I look to go check I see it's from Mr.wolf. Uh why would he text me after lying to me. I quickly look at the text message to see what he wants and when I look at the message it reads "Can we talk?.

(Well this is it.Will you respond to the message or leave him on read. Also I might upload 2 parts today since it is friday before going to the movies to watch Black Panther:Wakanda Forever.

(But it just depends.) Bye:)        280 words