(Chapter 15) I like-no love you

Your Pov

I quickly responded to his message "sure i guess" he quickly responds back with a message saying "great send me your address" ok I am having doubts, but I just send him the address.

(Time skip)

After 20 minutes I hear my doorbell ring. I quickly look through the eye hole and see him standing there. I open the door and then he says "Hi" i simply reply with "Hi, just come on in" he enters my house "nice place you have" he says "thanks" I respond. So, what did you want to talk about. I ask him. "Well, I just want to say how sorry I am for not telling you the truth about who I am. I just didn't expect to see you there as a news reporter and I have been feeling guilty ever since that event" he said, "So is that all you wanted to talk about" I said "Well actually no" he responded "Whenever I see you or even think about you my tail wags, and I know that you probably think that it is weird, but it really isn't". Mr.Wolf then took a deep breath and said "The truth is I like-no I love you y/n and even though we have only known each for a couple of months I feel like I have known you my whole life and I really have strong deep feelings for you" he said. "Oh, uh wolf I don't know what to say," I responded, "Then just say yes, please" he said "Well actually I have feelings for you t-" I was quickly cut off by felling lips on my own. Then it hit me, wolf was kissing me! I slowly begin to kiss back and that leads to a fight for dominance. Of course, he wins but then he stops and says, "why don't we take this up to your room". And you already know how that went.

(Finally, finished this chapter at 10:42 pm) (Thank you guys for voting on my chapters and hopefully you have enjoyed this book.)