(Chapter 20) Goodbye

Your Pov

Well this is it. I won't see wolf for another 2 years. By then when he returns everything would be different. Technology would most likely have advanced over time. Max would have probably moved out of my space. Heck max is going to stay with a friend right now since these boys are coming. Jayden would start public school, which I'm worried about. But right now wolf is being sent to prison and this is the last time he will see me until his time is served. I have jayden with me since he literally begged me to bring him to say goodbye to wolf. Wolf comes over to me and hugs me and says "I'll miss you and the kids. Make sure the twins know who I am  ok? he said. "Of course wolf I will" I respond Wolf then gets on his knees(not that way you dirty minded freaks) to say goodbye to jayden. "See you later kid. Be a good boy for your mother and make sure that your being a good big brother once the twins are born alright". Wolf said. "Ok daddy I will. I'll miss you". Jayden said. That not only shocked me, but it also shocked wolf since jayden has never, and I mean NEVER has called wolf dad. This made wolf want to shed some tears as we were engulfed into a group hug. "Hey now watch the pregnant lady" I said. We finally all let go and I gave wolf a passionate goodbye kiss since he was leaving now. But for now I have to be strong for all my boys for these next 2 years.

(2 chapters in 1 night is crazy) Well I'm going to bed now so yeah! Also if you want to be mentioned or have a recommendation for a chapter for the sequel. just put it in the comments.