(Chapter 19) The Talk

(Thx for 1k reads!)

Your pov

Now I am sitting at this table at the police station. And right in front of me are the people I came to talk to,THE BAD GUYS. Once they sit down I ask them"So can someone please tell me how you guys are about to be sent to prison in a couple of hours and would have to serve time for 2 years" I said. "Well at least you get to see us" piranha said which made him fart. "Yeah but this is the last time since I have to wait 2 years for you guys." I said. "Anyway, babe did you find out the gender" wolf asked. "Oh yeah I definitely did" I responded. "So is it a boy or girl" wolf asked. "Well actually its 2 fraternal twin boys wolf" I said. "Excuse me but did you just say twins" I heard snake ask. "yes snake I said fraternal twin boys" I responded. At this point wolf had shock and happiness written all over his face. "WooHoo I'm having twins"  he said (wolf) "yeah but you won't see them until their 20 months old since someone decided to go rob a big bank that had a bunch of security cameras and didn't even think how that would not only affect his girlfriend,but also his kids.And what about jayden. By the time you're released, jayden would be 5 and might have probably celebrated his 5th birthday without a father figure for him." I suddenly ranted. The bad guys then looked down as if guilt was taking over them.