(Chapter 16) The Aftermath

Your Pov

Woah what happened. When I start to sit up, I feel an arm around my waist. I then turn to the side and see mr.wolf fast asleep. My movement made him wake up "morning y/n" "morning wolf" I replied "So you want to be official huh" he said "yeah we can if you want to, but you cannot go near my sibling nor my son. I replied. "Wait you have a son" wolf said. "Yes, I do" I replied. "Does he have the same powers as you" wolf asked. Wait what, that is when I get a good luck at my surroundings and see ice all over the place. " I'm sorry about that, they get out of control when something excited happens to me and I that is when I really can't control it" I replied. That's when I felt my stomach hurting. "I will be right back" I said. Then I dashed to the bathroom and decided to sit down. Apparently, my period was supposed today but that has not happened yet since I just checked myself. What if I'm... Oh no not now. I quickly checked the cabinets for my box of pregnancy tests. I finally found them and decided to try one.  After a few minutes of waiting, I heard a voice ask me "Y/n you good, you have been in there for the past 20 minutes." wolf asked. "Yeah, I'm fine just checking something really quick. Will be out soon" I replied" he said. Then I finally looked at the pregnancy test and it read..........

Pregnant! I just found out that I'm pregnant... with wolf's child!

(Thank you for 700 reads guys) Edit: Black Panther Wakanda Forever was such a good movie. So much respect towards chadwick.