TW: yelling, mention of abuse slight abuse, scars, bruises, mention of alcohol, language

-

George POV:

"George get down here now!" I hear my dad yell.

I roll my eyes, already knowing whats coming.

I quietly run down the stairs, catching sight with my angry dad in the living room.

"Didn't I tell you to buy me a box of beer when you were at the store?" He said angrily.

"Yes, but they didn't let me buy it even with your ID," I say, trying to sound calm.

"Blah, blah, blah! I asked you too! And you disobeyed me, George!"

"I'm sorry." I say.

"Oh Shut up! Your mom and I are leaving. We have a business trip to attend to. I expect the house to be clean when we get back."

A wealthy business man and woman, yet the man is an alcoholic.

I nod, standing in my placement waiting for a slap across the face.

My mom walks up to me, cupping my cheek.

"We'll be back in a few days, hun. I love you. Okay?" She smiles.

I smile back.

"I love you to mom."

"Hurry up Elizabeth!" My dad yells.

My mom frowns, kisses me on the nose. And walks back to my angry dad.

My dad finally walks up to me, teeth clunched together.

"AND you." He practically screams.

"If you disobey me ever again. Your dead." He says, slapping me hard across the face. Leaving my cheek stinging.

I groan, holding my cheek.

"That's what you get you fucking mistake."

My mom has her head down, picking at her fingers.

My dad's abusive, and there's no way to get out of the marriage. He would just kill us both. Find a new family, and the same thing would happen to them.

I will find a way to get my mom and I out of here. This shit hole of a life. And when I do, we will both be safe, and can forget about this dickhead.

-

"Why is it so fucking boring here?!" I exhale, sitting up from my bed.

"I'm going outside to have fun for once, I don't give a fuck about what dad has to say when he gets back."

I grab my 3 year old converse, sliding them on easily. My feet never have a chance to grow with how small these are, I can't afford new shoes. So I don't really have a choice, otherwise people will think I'm homeless, which I'm not. My dad doesn't allow my mom to buy anything for me, doesn't allow me to buy anything with his money. I'm just living here, I'm nothing.

The only reason to of which I have a phone, earbuds, clothes, basically everything. Is because I may have secretly gotten a job, and bought everything. Breaking about every rule my father has for me. Most days all I eat is school breakfast and lunch, and barely even that since I can't afford it.

My parents may be rich, but that doesn't change the fact I'm a mistake to my dad. That fucking alcoholic doesn't give one shit about anyone. But I'm just who he hates most.

I shake my head, trying to shake the thought away, try to forget about my fucked up life.

I grab the cleanest hoodie I have available, sliding my current one off in front of the half shattered mirror I have, leaning against my wall, with light blue paint, peeling off after all these years.