TW:

-

GEORGES POV:

"So..Dream-" I say, trying to get Clay's attention.

"Hmm?" He hums, looking up from his phone.

"When can I, meet your crew..or..friends I should say?" I ask, muttering the last four words quietly. As if confusing myself, on what I was trying to say.

His eyes widen slightly, and he looks away from me. Seemingly giving off a nervous energy, as he spots a few little things to inspect. While thinking of how to answer my question.

"Umm, I guess..today?" He says, his face scrunching up after he answered.

"Okay! What time?" I say, sitting up with excitment rushing through my veins. I get to meet his friends..

"You know what, we can acually go see them now," He answers.

I jump up, and skip to the door.

"Well someone hasn't changed a lot," Dream answers.

"Shut up," I laugh.

He smiles at me, and grabs my hand.

"I'm not gonna run off, Clay. I don't want to lose you again." I say, looking at him.

"Well, just to be safe."

I scoff, and eye the door.

"So..are we gonna go?" I ask.

"Right! Sorry," he says and walks to the soon to be unlocked door.

He pulls a key out of his pocket, and pushes it into the keyhole. Twisting it, and pushing the door open.

His hand tightens around mine, and he walks me out of the room. Into a hallway, filled with various of doors

"Do you..live here?" I ask, before going on. "like, is it your house? Or do you just stay here sometimes for your..job..?" I finish.

"Oh- well, I don't really have anywhere else to go? It's safer and easier for everyone who works for me, to just stay in this building. We are kinda, in the middle of nowhere, George." He answers.

We continue walking down the long hallway, soon coming across an elevator.

"You have an elevator?" I question, looking up at him with my left eyebrow raised.

"Yeah..?" He replies, "you expect everyone to walk up and down ten stories of stairs hundreds of times a day..?"

"Hundreds.." I process to myself, "wait what?!"

The elevator dings, causing me to jump slightly. Which makes Dream chuckle.

"Let's go," he says, dragging me into the elevator.

Multiple buttons are placed besides the doors of the elevator. Out of about 15, dream clicks the star. Indicating that it's the main floor.

The silver box starts sliding its way down the long dark tunnel. As dream continues to hold my hand tightly. Though I told him I wasn't going to run away.

The elevator dings again, the little screen that shows what floor your on. Stopping at a "1☆".

The doors slid open, and many people are seen walking around in the large room.

Dream reaches to grab something out of his pocket, pulling out his phone. Which was very small, compared to his large hands.

He dials a number, then holds his phone up to his ear.