TW: fluff

I can't belive this book is on chapter 5 already!

-

Dream had stayed with me all night, talking with me.

We had a lot more in common than I thought.

"Soo.." I go on

Dream looked up at me, his green eyes staring into mine.

"What was..your childhood like?" I say, hesitating mid sentence.

"Oh.." He breaths, "I..can't share that, yet."

I nod my head, accepting that I wouldn't get to know much about him.

"Will I ever be let out of here?" I ask, I didn't mean to ask that. It just came out, too quickly, there was no time to rethink, or reword it.

Dreams eyebrows rise, and he leans back a bit.

"I'm sorry, George. That's not something I can really say, and promise that it would be the exact day."

"Have you found my mom?"

"My team is working on that right now. We are trying our best to pin-point exactly where she is. " He says.

I nod, I know finding someone can take awhile. But, they haven't really asked me enough questions yet, so how will they find her with little to no information?

"Just ask me what you need to ask already.. " I mumble, surprised at how I had to ask that.

Dream sighs, and leans forward.

"What's your moms phone number? For a start." He asks.

"239-***-****" I say.

"Okay.." He mumbles, and writes it down on a paper he had pulled out of his pocket.

"Do you know where she went, for the business trip?"

"No..they never tell me," I answer.

"Okay, George..just know there is more questions, but I'm going to see if I can track your mom's phone before I go on."

I nod, and place my hands firm on my thighs.

"Just know that..I care about you, I know it sounds weird. I know..and I'm sorry if this makes you uncomfortable, but I know you. You know me..you just haven't..unlocked the memories yet, you must've made yourself forget them, me."

"What..?" I say, confusing lacing my words.

"Sorry..It's probably to early, I shouldn't have brought it up." He says, panic showing on his face.

"Dream, if I knew you..why are you not helping me figure out who you are?"

"Because I'm! Not, a good person anymore.." He sighs.

"What do you mean.."

"I mean I'm a terrible person, and I kill people!" He shouts.

"But if we knew eachother a while ago. I wouldn't think of you that way."

"You don't understand George.."

"No dream! I do understand. Just fucking tell me something to spark my memory!"

He looks at me, his eyes filled with water.

"Fine.." He says, "HI, my names Clay..and uh..your cute! I said as I walked up to you at the school playground." He says.

I sit there confused for a minute. But it all sounded so familiar. I could picture a boys face in my head, saying the words as he walked up to me.

"Clay..?" I mumble, finally knowing who Dream was.