TW: smut, fluff, mention of drugs, mention of death

-

George's POV:

As soon as we walk into my room, Dream lockes the door behind us. Grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him.

"You're so pretty, George~" He flirts, placing a soft kiss onto the tip of my nose.

I smile, usually I hate compliments, and disagree with the other. But Dream says it like he means it. He holds me like he means it.

He makes me feel like I'm not so worthless after all, and I love him for that. How he loves me.

"I know when we were kids, you never took compliments seriously..but I mean it, I really do. I always have," he explains.

"I still don't, you make it believable enough though," I admit, connecting our lips into a gentle kiss.

He pulls away, brushing my hair out of my face. Before cupping my cheek with one of his hands.

He kisses me, walking me to the bed. Where I lay down, the back of my head hitting the pillow. As he lays over me.

"You're so pretty under me~" He coo's into my lips.

My breath hitches when he pushes his knee up to my crotch. Dream let's out a quiet, breathy laugh. His hands placed on both sides of my head.

"So beautiful.." He whispers, my face flushing a dark pink at his praises.

He sits up, pulling his shirt off. I stare in awh, before running my hands down his sides. Feeling his bare skin.

He shivers at the touch, as my hands are awfully cold.

"You're cold," he says, sitting me up to slide my shirt off.

"You're warm," I say, grabbing his hand. Placing it onto my cheek.

He chuckles lowly, placing a kiss onto my neck. Moving to straddle me. His hands gripping my hips loosely.

My lips part, breathy gasps and moans flowing off of my tongue with ease. As he sucks down onto my pale skin.

"I'm so glad you kidnapped me," I whisper, sliding my hand into his dark blonde hair. Pulling it lightly, and he licks down the front of my throat.

"M' Thought you wanted me to walk up to you and tell you how I'm your childhood friend, or something?" He questions into my neck. Kissing underneath my chin. Making me tilt my head back.

"I think the way you planned was more fun and exciting," I giggle, out of breath.

"Exciting hm'?" He asks, lifting his head to look at me.

"Yeah.." I mumble, gasping when he grinds our clothed dicks together.

"You like that?" He smirks, grinding down onto me again. My head leaning against the wall.

He puts his hand on the back of my neck, pulling my face towards his. Connecting our lips more harshly.

He bites down onto my bottom lip gently, asking for permission. I part my lips, and Dream slides his tongue into my mouth.

I moan into his mouth, placing my hand on his chest. The kiss filled with love, both of us waiting years to finally do this.

"Fuck, take your pants off," he murmurs, getting off of me to slip his pants and boxers off.

I stare, and he chuckles lowly. Clicking his tongue. "Hurry, Love. I'm getting impatient~" He jokes, while obviously flirting.

I strip the rest of my clothes off, and he lays me down onto my back. Crawling on top of me, planting kisses down my body.