TW: knives, language, guns, blood, kidnapping, mention of abuse, fainting, mention of bruises, murder

-

George POV:

I think it's been 45 minutes. I can still here their footsteps walking back on force the alley. They know I'm here. They know.

I told Karl to call the police.

So where are they?

Loud bangs are heard throughout the alleyway, echoing as the sound bounces off the walls.

My ears ring, it's painful. Gunshots. No, no.

Wait, those are cop sirens.

Holy shit.

The police are here.

I'm going to be okay, oh. My. God. I'll be okay!

"We need back up! We need back up! Now-"

BOOM!

Gunshot.

Well shit-

I actually might not make it.

Okay..okay. if they take you, do everything they say. Make yourself seem good, make them trust you! It'll be fine!

"Hurry up and find him! More cops will be here any minute now!" A voice calls.

The sound of footsteps get louder, as one of the two men come closer.

"No, no, no, no.." I mumble.

"Oh George~"

"No, no.." I whisper, tears blurring my eyes.

"I heard you, you might as well come out now~"

I try moving more behind the dumpster, but I end up getting my leg caught on something. And oh fuck, it hurts like hell.

"Found ya," the voice says, and grabs me.

"Wait! Wait please! My foot! Please stop, let go! My foot is stuck, I can't, please!" I cry.

He let's go, and I can see his face soften in the darkness.

"Please..it hurts so bad!"

"Okay um, I'll help. But don't expect me to do this again. Tell me if it hurts while I try to get in unstuck." He mumbles.

At least he's being nice about it.

"Sapnap! Hurry up! We need to go!"

"Hold on, Dream! He's fucking stuck idiot!"

"What?"

"You heard me!"

Footsteps from the other run over, and he pushed sapnap out of the way.

"Let me help.."

"Why do you want to take me anyways.." I say.

"Its complicated, there's no time to explain. You should've just came with us earlier and we all wouldn't be in this mess."

"Sorry..I guess.."

He pushed the dumpster out of the way more and more as he tries to figure out how to get my foot unstuck.

"Sapnap, flashlight."

Sapnap hands him a flashlight, and dream clicks it on.

"Fuck. Sapnap knife."

"What?" I gasp.

"Okay, George. You see how your skin is caught between this metal part."

"Yea.."