Hopes

Huh!!!,hits his alarm which is blinging 5:00am, Udo sits uprightly facing his covered legs. Cleans his giddy eyes, pulls off from the bed, opens his venetian blinds gazing at the waking city.
Moves to the bathroom, as the youngest departmental head of pediatrics at the age of twenty nine, looks into the restroom mirror, glance at his toothbrush container, today is gonna be hectic chai, next week will be an interview!!!.
Removes the gold Care toothpaste begins plastering a chunk amount glares at the mirror once more.
**************
Out of the shower with a towel on his wet hair, undressing his bathe robe, opens his closet unlocking the an amass display of neatly hanged wears.confuse on what to wear for today, let me see" whines his joints chi!!, Picks a neatly nylon wrapped purple pigmented senator, smirks at the composition moves over to his singlet closet removes a fathom men white sharply wears it , heads back to his bed where he has dropped his pick, dap into the composition, stares at the woken city kachina.
Takes out his wrist watch from the watch cabinet, removes a ginx gold watch, heads out of the room, reaches an alcove presses a button as door opens revealing a wardrobe of shoes; chooses a brown stiletto shoe to match pushes back the button unseals the passage, moving out seeing his young butler his mum brought for since refuting a maid. Sir here is your breakfast, serves his favorite green tea with bread, James persuades looks at his amiable and generous master.
James thanks, sits at his large dinning looks at the priceless purple vase at the heart of the table, eats his food nonchalantly. Finished his meal then leaves picks his car keys from glass key frame in the living room, looks at his plasma,sees jack reflection. Uh you almost scared me! Splays his hand at his chest, sorry sir, so sir any schedule that will hold till ten in the night?.
No any problem saunters outside, no just asking dust off his red shirt.
Enters his Nals 330,the latest in the century; okay na bye, any problem call me enters as he starts the engine without heist the security opens the red open tessellate gate through the control room, leaves the opulent compound zooms to this work area.
**†*†**†**

Sis morning as the head arrives? As a fair lady with an oval facade dressed in a pink bowed uniform Nurse chinasa meets her colleague friend Nurse Mary who is fair like her unlike her height, she's average. No as the saunter in the elevator; Mary I'm going to floor 34 what about you? Ah the same to go to the Cafeteria as the elevator closes, yah opening seeing miss amaka the newly admitted spinster who had been founded lifeless by the neighbors. Ah good morning miss amaka, as the both stare at the dark,tall beautiful lady with a gloomy eye, ah morning dears how is everything going get pass into the elevator, everything is cool miss Nurse chinasa answers as Mary leaves her, what happened?? Pouts her lip as elevator elevates .
That's was weird of her chinasa not knowing that her pal just left to order for both of them; you are funny Mary looks at their treat at the blue segmented table. So chinasa what did you ask ?, Hmm something is wrong with the lady, lumping a bite in her mouth, yeah her eyes were teary.
I hope she is okay..... Hey ladies may I?? Osinachi emerges with a beam on her painted lips, chocolate in colour tall but taller than Mary. Ah sinach hw far, Mary greets; fine everyone hw are you, sits on the empty decorated cafeteria stool. Chinasa where have you been??? Eats her treat, ah any problem?!, Looks at the clock. No just... Ah what happened surprise to see them drooling but at who?.