Bliss

John! Any report from the high ups?, No sir. just nothing today, probably today" nature is on our side, smiles handing him report cards, but tomorrow is gonna be choking draught for us. That's the essence of thy profession" snaps to himself,So sir what will it be for lunch?. Nothing, looks at the which ticks 4:49pm, uh just bring my favorite and one more thing, call by name. Let's be pals!. Ehhh!! Mouth junked down, are serious? Looks at calmly seated guy in front of him. I'm just kidding except you want to call, it's just an offer. O...Kay, I will be leaving.leaves the office, phone buzzes. Seeing the caller through the display screen,mum! Good evening".
Evening son,how are you??!, Cool and you Mum, eh fine. How's dad branch over there?, Cool, just a little; but adjusting ma, that's all. So mum why did you call?
"Your birthday is next week and you will be having an interview with the president right?. Yah,Sooo... I'm just doing a brevity, so on the 29th, will be the interview!, Right.. yes.. so on the 30th will  greet da for me. Sure I will do it my little star... Mumm!!! Stop it, feels unusual when hearing his pet name. As a noise is being heard from the other side; mum any problem? Just your little sis clumsiness; ifeoma what are you doing there??.. okay mum. Eh greet ify for me, I will and already given her your new number, uh!!., Looks at the calendar sheet, recalling how he was attacked when coming here two months ago. Okay when she is less busy, tell her to call pls. I will.. bye mom, bye little star. Cuts the call, she hadn't change at all.Dad will be returning from his IHSt (International Health Summit), yawns enervatively looks at his smart phone.scroll to his contact, then a call dropped in. "Just as I suspected, she calling; relentlessly picks the call,hi clearly hears from the other side. Hi Anne, I just called, so how are you interested in the book club??. I'm not sure about that yet, okay is your choice" I'm not enforcing you, ooo have heard, eh thanks for the drink and company.
Eh," really this is becoming obvious. Uh it's was just nothing, just being benign. But I will think about it, okay just don't worry about it, is just your choice; so what if I don't want to join. Then no problem....,eh why the change of voice?.
Eh nothing,Anne can we meet on the evergreen park on Saturday? Sure, as her voice crescendoed. Okay see you then, bye.bye cuts the call, looks at the wall clock, huh yawns enervatively this..searches for his keys. That lady I'm beginning to understand a little, shuts the curtain with the regulation remote. Leaves the office, closes electronical. Evening ma, how are you??. Looks at the   old matron; ah Udo how are you!, With a whisk tone. Good ma, I'm leaving,oh okay, I'm heading to the heads office. Ok ma, leaves out of sight, stares at the long and widened corridor, locates the elevator. What happened to my delivery and John. Receives a sms, sir sorry for the delay. I'm needed urgently at home. Oh!
         ***†*******†****†*****†****†
Heehee, he suggested a visit to my parks in the city. Screams with ecstasy, heh just be wandering about today in company, a bliss luck just to think about.. falls to her bed, I'm really missing you Amanda, heads to the bathroom.
At the other end of the city, the De nite industry; on an investment project. Prof.achike heads to the boss office. Boss the energy reactor is stable with the nuclear omittors, okay you will need to check on the field resources, secretary! Get cards, yes sirr as the tall lady with a green spectacles and ponytail hair leaves the suite. Now take a look at this,swings a folder to the professor, watch every details about that boy!, What?? Uh with a doctor, yes his a very special tool for this project. Uh what do you mean? Sits to clear his anxiety. The top secret experiment on the animatarian. Yes, adjustes his spectacles. His RNA fits the enhancer, what?!!!!!!!.. I don't get with what you're saying, as the secretary enters the office. Now take this folders, with a bliss we must be ready with our chance. And all what you need is the folder..,..by the way we must not miss this opportunity.