What ah show (2)

So you are the one... Enters Rebecca who is not appeased on what she is staring at.
Uh Anne meet Rebecca, Rebecca meet my... Finding a word whether a friend or a...
Girlfriend I'm his girlfriend pokes my arm as I can feel Rebecca raging looks on her.
I see I never knew such an aloof doctor has a soft spot for a LADY! Drips her Scrutinized look on me, Fii why the look today's is my birthday! Countering her witchful look.
Happy birthday doc with a hint of jealousy as I sat at my designated chair looking at the guest as I noticed the two where scowling at each other, Anne can we talk alone as head to the crowd. Eh wait up transcends to my direction leaving the fuming Rebecca abacked..
As I walked to a quiet corner I looked at the balcony which was filled with merriments enjoying and congratulating me on 30th birthday, what's taking her so long as gleamed at the bright blue sky normally when I'm in an awfully tranquil area I tend to look at the gracious skies.As I heard Anne hoarse alto panting for some O2, you don't you consider a lady as walks to where I was holds a vanity rail case, you like being alone ha turns to my eyes with a beam, so what do you want to tell me Udo. Why don't you call me by my profession I don't want any calumny. What do you mean calumny!? Her cologne as usual is strong as mine but choking to my nostrils as my nostrils flinched but has a nice scent, you how aloof I am Anne I don't like staying with people.
Rolls her bright flame red eyes nodding to my statement, for once grow up you are not supposed to allow that scum of a talk to vex you and why did I come here!? As turns to the garden statues. Sorry for my foolishness why you came here is.. stay away from that robotic lady, pls as tune to my beeping phone. Answer it ! Smiles not Minding, as I looked at the caller ID Mum oh shit as I declined, as I redialed gazing at the blissful facade of a lady in fore of me.
As my mum picked; mum.... HAPPY birthday son!!! Where are you! Pap you're here good afternoon pa! Looks at his neighbor eyes with a faint smile.
I'm at the main garden in this park so where are you son!?. Don't mind I will be there, but where is mum? And why the use of her phone, just come I'll will explain as call terminates. So that's world leading business tycoon huh?! As she checks the time on her wrist watch, so before the wind Shaked what were you telling me as she come closer. Just stay away from her and everything about her, uh that Supercilious CEO of one certain fashion group or company like that cups her chin in thoughts whirling to recall the Valiant company, Today's fashion world as I added helping her to clear. Yeah that's the company snaps her fingers in eureka those bastards are to rude interjects on her experiences with the workers not once but not twice. Why did you say so as placed my phone in my side pants pocket looking at her irritated look," when you encounter trust me you will feel like trampling them.
I've something to tell you as gestures her to come closer; "what do you want to say!? As I felt her hands on my chest.
My thoughts went hella I quickly brushed away the lustful thoughts, I leaned whispering in her softly decorated ear.
"Okay as you wish smiles gently at my whisper...

Honey where is our son!?,as a huge man emerges late in sixties with a greyed trimmed beard cahoots with his mustache drowned in a gold pattern logged suit matching his lavender fit shoe approaches his wife which is streaming in a yellow photo florescent gown with hair bounder.
I thought you spoke with him my phone hon looks at her phone, but his not here yet sits at his reception gather zone( like a four seatings around a table).
Don't worry hon he will be here as she sips her served Chapman drink looking at the guest not soon enough the president dropped by." Good afternoon Mrs Uchenna how are you! As the two greets each other with a peck on their cheeks, ah Mr president longtime no see. Yah good afternoon Mr president as her husband seconded with a hi gesture, It's a pleasure to see the parents of our outstanding young doctor. The pleasure is ours as Mrs Uchenna replies, so where is your son Mrs Uchenna? Ah he will be here soon Mr president.."what's wrong with you little star......
Mum Dad good afternoon as I hugged my startled parents who were definitely looking/waiting for me, hah son happy birthday son as I was succumbed by the warm embrace. Let me not forget as I approached his Excellency the President Mr Fabian Akajaku, Good afternoon sir as I shook the president is an honor to meet once again. The honor is mine young doctor shakes mine but today is your birthday doctor right? Right as gave a nod. Here is my presence giving his adviser a sign as the approaching man in his late thirties younger than the president whose is fifteen years older all where in a black formal satire. Hands over his gift; a wrapped rectangular package, Sir thank you as I bowed. "Is nothing compared to the service you have done even you and your team saved my nephew that's.. thank you young doctor, "is nothing really just doing my job sir where's your wife? As I was intending to heading back to my parents who were gisting with my nosy friend.
Ah she will be in a few time she had an urgency call from the national brewery, oh she must be tough as you Mr president!. Sure she is always, and your children?.
Two are in the overseas studying while the remaining two will be coming any problem?. As he sternly looks at me waiting for my answer, sometimes I become the inquisitive thanks for the present and chitchat as I shook his large stiffen hand, it was nice meeting you but it hasn't till I honor you on stage smiled showcasing his white array thirty-two. Sorry about that as bowed in embarrassment, don't worry I will be expecting leaves me to the fore. Looks at the present which is brownly packed looks at the fading back,"he's open....
So you're my son fiancée as my mum pries Anne, no we're just friends anticipating my return. Mum so how was flight with pa as I took my seat which is opposite my father, mum at my right leaving Anne at my left.
You're a bad son how can you hide this from me your mom and from your father yells at my aloof contempt, mum come on I'm not there yet. She is not talking about the party or anything son! Is about her nods to my left meaning....
Dad she is a friend and why will inform about a friend, don't I've privacy! As my eyebrows creased. Don't raise your voice son we are just being anxious when you will marry, yes my little star must you make us waiting and I want a grandchild of yours! Here we go again not in the public eyes. Mum Dad calm down ok was it by force you too got married? As I noticed Anne uneasiness and timidity.
But son.... No but dad today is my birthday you too are supposed to shower me with gifts not some debate as I relaxed on my chair, Anne how is it going? As I looked at phone indicating an advertisement snippet. Cool just that the grumpy as mingled with hers.
Not long the MC indicates for everyone attention as he announces the president wife Mrs Tina Akajaku accompanied by two sort her children a guy and a lady all in a black tremendous attire. As we all present applauded, not long the main cause seeped in as the president is been called on stage for the opening of the program.
As the speech commerce....
"Good evening everyone first I congratulates everyone here for the coming to this distinguish gathering I'm happy for the numbers in. You all doing great for thy nation as the congregation applauds interrupts his streaming."We all are here for the honoring of the prestigious lad, a doctor who's is our celebrant we, I are here to honor him. As he gazed at my direction
..
My heart was thumping anticipating his words as I looked at the focused guest listening attentively to his Excellency similar to a humble student to his/her teacher. Anne pokes as she teases me seeing me shaken at the moment, come on is this your first public opening? Gulping her soft drink, I'm just anxious that's all.
Doctor Udo Uchenna please come up!.
As I heard my name as thunder of applause is echoed allover, as I left my seat gather moves to the pulpit where I'll be awarded reaching my destination as I was ushered to the lectern as his vice handed him a box and a certificate. As I was honored as the applauded everyone including his Excellency, as I spoke to the congregation.
Thanks everyone for coming not only for this but my birthday I'm gratified, thank you Mr president, Vice and everyone here today I don't know what to say but I will speech this, I do my job here In protecting the future leaders of our nation. Thanks it was nice seeing everyone in this jovial gathering and not to forget Doc Mmako the nurses and the hospital which I accommodate my devotion. As I heard my name being chanted by the nurses which are in ceremonious attire. Thank you everyone as I bowed once more the crowd applauded this time brutely. As I shook my Excellency and his Vice as we took a picture for remembrance. Now I'm fan fiction nod as I saw guest approaching our direction.

***************†***********†****
At the other end.
Prof everything is going as planned sir soon he will be there as a silhouette emerges from the shadows nods to comrades for the rudiment of their intentions. Cuts the call make sure he's unscathed or boss we kill us alive. Yes sir as the scattered.
At least in action once more laughs deviously What ah show to begin hehehe.