Believe me

Huh, stares at the enchanted park, tranquil in nature, with the neatly trimmed brambles allover the places. Sits at his favorite spot, looks at the Carousel. Recalling his best moment's with his senior bro. Looks at the exuberant kids, it's has been Two hours since coming here. Glances at his wrist watch, hmmm at least looks at the Iroko tree which serve as a shade for him. His phone rings disturbing his somnolence. I hope is not Chinwe...
Looks at his display, huh uncle James his butler. Good afternoon uncle, sir where are you? Coughs irritatedly. I'm in the evergreen park, any problem!. Is just that your cousin is here, looking for you. Uh I see she has arrived" frowns unfeignedly, keep it cool, but don't inform my way about  uncle. Sir stop calling me that. Uncle bye! Cuts the call before any lecturing. Fii this is hilarious crosses his long limbs, putting his phone back to his pocket. Stares back to his attention. Gazed at the fountain statue, yah I miss those funny moments with you, drifts his tears from his eyes, turns sees a pidgin beside him, beams stares at the pale sky although it was sunny but the sky was unrefined. Rest his spine to the grey park furniture. Hey waves a lady, smirks in return. Good afternoon, turns to see Anne shrinks a little. Afternoon what took you so long?. Shift his gaze to his rendezvous, how long were you waiting? Udo hands over a hanky, thanks. Two hours and eight minutes, cleans her place to sit. You look gorgeous; Anne wears a quintessential pink fabric top with a brown.. almost a mini skirt which two inch from her knees, hangs with a pink purse. synchronizes with her pink clogs. Thanks blushes sits after dusting the furniture. But we are not on a date! Gazes at her with a cold grin, shrinks back at his investigative facade. Soo... Can't I look well Infront of someone??
What's with this guy anyway, looks at his profile, wearing a brown trilby hat which synonymously matches his skin, a blue t-shirt with a black cargo pants crossed a trainer. So why do you want to see me? Adjust herself anticipating an affirmative answer. It was a slip of the tongue, fiddle his fingers  his sides humming. Eh you are shy with me, no! Why will I being obnoxious.
I'm not here to argue, so how was your yesterday? Removes pidgin roughages from her bang wraps in black nylon, Fii just traffic.
I see you, that book club. Don't bother I'm not joining, " is he reading my mind". Hm I wanted you to forget about that, looks at his handsomely face boldly with a wink. Removes his face sharply, I knew it you are shy!. Good afternoon ma, greets a passing madam, How will someone of your profession be like that? Removes her phone from her purse." Fii this lady, my heart beats vocally when I'm around her", studies his fibbling tarsals. No answer, you are so funny, Udo don't tell me you are a freshman with the ladies? Giggles, tries to suppress her laughter. Looks at the mischievous lady, grimaced at her turns to his knees.
I'm an introvert, leaves the intense feeling burning inside him. Uh, are you.. leaves without letting her finish,Hey c'mon skips after him. What's wrong with him anyway? Sighs at his enigmatic spectre.
Fii this lady, smiles to a family, not knowing it was his patient family. Ah doc Udo, is pleasure to see you! As a tall rigid figure, dark In complexion, wearing a yellow cotton shirt with a grey animated designed beach short with a gap tooth, in his late thirties, accompanies by his wife wearing a pair of sunshade, with a green light cotton gown, with a red thong with her husband.
Uh Mr Okey, afternoon sir I never thought I will see you two! We just pass by to see one. You are Shabby, what brought you here, ask Mrs okey, just jaunting to relax my senses, so how are your children?
Cool doc, thanks for your effort, if there is anything we can pay you for our gratitude. Looks at the partners, nothing just doing my job. Then will you be free, on Sunday?, Ask her enthusiastic husband, smiles to the stressed doctor. Sorry, I will be busy. Don't worry about that next time, as the couple waves him good bye.
Hey! Why did you leave me, pants waves to the passing couple. Fii, looks at the weary damsel, apparently resembles an athlete who just ran IAAF diamond league. I just came and you are going, come on that's indecent of you, catches her breathe. Whatever, heads to the snacks joint. Stares at the paranoid,"you are such a pain. Follows the tall figure....
Hello, appears the joint waiter. Hello glances at the ice creams, what do you want sir, cleans his hands with a hand towel. Looks at his nosy guest, the best of your treat pal. Two? Two.
I'm filled, so thank you, sits at the outdoor dine. Here you go, hands over, a schooner of pink vanilla ice with a cherry's at the top accompanied with straws. Thanks man heads to Anne, what did you say serves the sumptuous treat. Uh nothing collects her own, thanks begins to suck. So you an introvert, looks at the expressionless face, whose concentration at his phone. Are you with me? Taps the table, Fii what did you say? Looks up. Puff... Shakes off the heat, you are an introvert. Yah I'm one of it, sips his.
You are lying, looks at the crowded park, believe me I'm not friendly as you see me.
Uh nice to see doc, as sunglassed female wearing a faint indigo gown with a black purse similar with her black embroidery flip flop. Who is she? Looks at Udo, a nurse. looks at the seated lady, my name is Edison, waves at a passing tourist. What are you doing here doc and who is she?. It's blank to start a conversation with your attitude. Udo so you have a friend, I thought you were an in.... Cuts short by her foot being stomped by the latter. How are you Edison, cool just came by seeing you. I thought you were introvertal.. why did you say so. Releases his foot, am I any problem!.grins at her presence.
What's your name dear? Smiles towards Anne. Anne, sips her's slowly.
So doc you finally founded... Is it why you here, crumple his face staring at the crowd.
No I just saw you, then came by. Seriously you are a pain!. Doc we are in the open, smiles to perpendicular seated suchlike couple. I will be going since you resent my presence, you leaving, don't you want ice?. Na like as I said I came by, thanks for your geniality, compare to your boyfriend teases Udo, ok bye. Bye waves back...
Who is she?, sips looking casual. She is a friend of mine, returns his gaze at the staring damsel, why the look, squint's to scare her but negative. You stepped on me!!!!
Oh sorry for that, sips his ice. You are casual with her, are you related. Yeah she my step sister. Looks at fist, why the resentment enthusiasm?. I passed through hell because of her! Clenches his palms. Her mother, she dead, his tone disfigures. Can you stop your attitude! And enjoy your ice before it turns warm. Okay but I want to ask this question?. Can I, pokes her knee. Ask, grins suspecting.. shit his heart begins to speak.
Do you like me??, I hope he doesn't resent, bows her head in embarrassment.
What wrong with her, looking straight at the shy figure. What did you want to say, sips his almost down treat, raises her head.
Adjusting her braided hair, did he.. blushes wryingly, what did you say?. Were you hearing, I said what do you want me to say....