What ah show(1)

"Huh this is a catastrophe scoffs at his demeanor. "Sir what's the problem? Looks at his weary master in his trademarks pyjamas gyrating he didn't observe his butler. "Sir!!!! Uh! You scared me uncle breaks out of his reverie, " something must be troubling him it's to odd with his looks".
Sir today is your party, your mum will soon arrive at the airport with your jnr sister looks at the conflicted facade he's jerking off badly. Sorry for startling you uncle but.. stutters begins previous, sir what do you want to say!? As he drops a seat at his side gesturing him to have seat, calm down sir why the weird energy?. I'm just being curious here a party on my behalf and worst of all an honor ceremony on my behalf of me, "Fii am an introvert uncle James, calm down look at me, you are the son of the indigenous Head of the Ocha limited and you are now leading young doctor of the city hospital, so cheer up sir just be yourself that's all. Fii what... Sha let's enjoy then, sir but I will stay here. Uh are you playing!? Being gullible, no just have to checking somethings in here, so you will be going with your personal ops.
Fii I've not... Don't worry he's your old one..huh are you... Yes Tochi will be coming from the shadows looks at the how on earth face. Look master let's prepare is an hour earlier, Udo stares at his wall clock which ticks 10:00 at the ambiance city. Okay thanks for the advice prims a smile at his aloof face, okay just be like the one I serve winks, feels a creep in guts. seeing his distancing butler, is like that lady will come also sighs averringly................

   Octagon Airport.
Kelvin! Bro as an average built lad hugs him, Charles you are squeezing me! Squeals at his inconvenience. Where is Cyrus and Fred looks at his longtime pal creasing his forehead, where is your wife?. Good morning Mr Kelvin as a tall lady dark in complexion breathtaking with her facade streams inside a pitch black photo fluorescent dress matching her black heels complimenting her dark long hair stylized with a braid. Tasha, Ah the black beauty of the night, enough bro blurts out Charles hugs her waist. Good morning Charles Kelvin wife Chiko appears Similar with Tasha but the rival appearance. Good morning dear winks at the couple, so today is the day we see our  realistic, as the exchange hugs and everything as the their pickups carried them. Your friend isn't married right!? Charles wife breaks the silence as the two were feasting on their smartphones."No any problem their? Looks at his charming pearl who is nestling on his broaded chest not Minding his Crimson satire creasing. Nah is just that he's of his early thirties now and he hasn't told you about any conjugal relationship, looks at his blank faced husband. Why the face Charles!?, Is just unusual of you to speak of this matter hon remembers his casual bantering between us. "Nob is just I'm surprised you starting the conversation pertaining him... Your right he's not young; recalls their past as a band of brothers Udo being the youngest but smarter than them back in the University days and their varsity group. " He should have founded at least a friend! Making his wife fret at his falsetto, calm down charlie! You will get the driver startled calms his convulsing state. He locked his heart because of being gullied by the ladies in the old days if we have been early to understand what was going on it was to late! He became enigmatic and traumatized when his dear brother died. He's really complicated than to decipher hisses to his dense past. Don't worry he will find the one who will unlock his blunt smiles reassuring her statement nestles at his chest once more.As the car comes to a halt as the door opens a security satire being revealed, sir we have reached our designation. Okay thanks man as Charles leaps out first so to assist his beloved pearl, charlie you know I have my legs functioning! Embarrassed over her husband gesture. Nob because you are my pearl rarest of all, as his blushes constitutes embarrassment not Minding we are in public. Charlex long time no see... As their mid romance halted as the two were delighted gazing at the enigmatic celebrant. Sorry for halting your conjugation but at least we're in the public! Comes closer hugging the shocked duo. You looking stunning Charles strays out from his trances his eyes creeps at his well diminished violet satire with a violet bead in his neck,plasters with beam looks south displaying his pants fluorescent a vast brightness amalgamating with his shining official black shoe. You looking stunning you two as he usher them in, I came waiting for you two and others, besides are the coming?. Looks at his breathtaking wife. They are on the way, congrats as his wife complements me. Thanks Tasha your dress can make a man loose his head, teases as always. Uh you never changed, Udo stop that as the two were on motion as the approach their seats. Here are your seats gesturing their VIP seats, not long after his old times appeared sitting at their seats not long after the ceremony began at it's due moment.
The MC was Doctor Mmako as usual due to his composed and funny rendering aura.
As he started welcoming the guest even the president and he's aid, vice too and other prominent people of the nation. As the occasion began for the birthday celebrant as everyone showers him with gifts;" what ah show indeed looks at his shower train, everyone is married but me... Paces his head to forget about any lady for now... Startled by a scoffs looks around to his brother hood friend. Fred as his mood brighten up, Udo how far now hugs his friend passionately. Where's your wife and junior I ask curiously breaks out,"they are with your mother. I see so how is everything bro! Looks at me up to my shoes, his warm smiles brings back our troublesome days of our adolescence and youth days, cool Fred stares at the pulsate invitees,so you are still anti-girls huh bro. Fii is not like that.. I'm just confused turns to Fred, what's with the look?. Since you are married and with a child... Stutters looking at his confused friend, don't be weird ask your question I'm all ear. If you see lady then your heart begins to beat erratically what does it signifies? Turns his gaze back to the enjoying beings. Surprised to see Anne and her friend who is working arm to arm with her boyfriend. You are in love with that person. Fii turns to his dark complexion,tally elegant with a,5 oblong face matching his broad nose and eyes drowning in a milk branded suit/satire matching the latest milk gas shoe. You are predicting I'm innnn... Stutters unconsciously bewildered with his statement, it has been long I felt like this. Hmmm gloats seeing, seeing me defeated. So who's your.. teases spasmodically looking with a fretful smile....
Udo happy birthday!! As a tall lady wearing an indigo glim dress touring down to her heels complimenting her diamond stiletto heels. Udo is she......cuts short by my pinch at his wrist, Anne! Happy birthday, is rude of you not inviting me personally, breaks their distance between them ships in a warm hug. Leaving Fred open mouthed "he has changed periodically smirks at the two. I will be leaving you two, takes his leave leaving Udo shocked. So that your friend you were describing about breaks out from the hug, yes also breaks out from his trance. What can I give as a present?, Looks at me submissively or should I give you a kiss.... Smiles at me, Fii I'm in trouble. I don't know shrugs my shoulders; "stupid
me what if....... Left unguarded I felt a wet lip on mine, as she deepens it then quickly breaks it. Are you happy? Leaving the latter abacked. You are really frightening so that was birthday gift? No not only that hands over a nugget package, open it.... As I opened it shocks to see what I desired long time ago from a..... thanks you are really amazing pecks on her soft cheeks...
So you are the one!!!!.... Enters Rebecca.