CHAPTER 1

Warning: I don't know if someone being unconscious and drooling out something dangerous is a warning in itself. Maybe a little blood?

The night was dark as hell, and the grass flowing very slowly as the wind flew by. In the house of the McGee family, where it was dark and alone. Everyone was asleep except Scratch and his annoying old friend, Geoff. They slowly went from room to room to make sure everyone was asleep. When the coast is clear, they go into another room upstairs. The only room and area on that floor. The attic. Molly's bedroom. As they went in through the floor, it was depressing, the room was a hell of a mess. All her clothing was on the floor covered with vomit, food all over the place, and most of her toys... destroyed. Not to mention Molly herself on her bed. All messed up in the mindset and she is not even sleeping but drugged. Her eyes were spiral purple, she was drooling some red-purple goo, her hair was a mess, and she had bruises and cuts around her body. The bed was a disaster and even getting more wrinklier every time Molly lay down on the thing. However, since she is drugged, the blue little ghost got closer to Molly. He took off the blanket that was covering her and slowly took the box that was wrapped around her arms. He replaced the box with another one full of broken old toys instead. Covering Molly with the blanket and then deciding to look into her eyes. They were open but she doesn't seem to know what was going on. Scratch turned around with his face full of regrets and sorrow. Holding the box tightly as he thought about the memories. The unhinge memories. Geoff looked sorrowful too as he also turned back away from Molly.
With no time to waste, the two off-color ghosts open the window slowly. They went outside with the box in their hands, and when racing out of the area. Little did they know... the window was open, and it was windy outside. The sound of items being moved.

Shattered.

Scratch and Geoff continued on their flight until they made it to the neighborhood baseball field. They made their landing on the bleachers and put the box behind the seats. There was trash underneath so no one else would expect a random box to be inside the bleachers. The bleachers were never cleaned and nobody even bothers to look behind them because of trash and it's only trash. As everything was going as planned with Scratch and Geoff about to leave. This plan would have worked out if someone wasn't nearby the field.

It was Andrea.

In the middle of the night?! Why?! Nobody knows. She was walking nearby the field and essentially she heard Scratch and Geoff putting away the box. She doesn't know that, therefore, she decided to sneak peek at the area and saw the box. Looks like the two foolish ghosts didn't do their cover-up very well. Andrea, out of both curiosity and confusion, went underneath the breachers and got the box. She got out of there as fast as she could because it was too overcrowded with trash. Scratch and Geoff were terrified and to make things worse.

Molly was following them.

Or at least found out that they took something away from her. Something of her speciality, her most desired, her true happiness.

The tried but also terrifying little girl was behind a tree and onto the other side of the field. Within the shadows, her facial expression is as cold as ice, and still with those spiral purple eyes. She was also holding something. It was transparent but her hand was bleeding. Red liquid dripping onto the grass. Dear Molly left the tree and went into the field.
Meanwhile, Andrea, ignoring what's around her, opens the box and is shocked to see what's inside. Even more confused than ever, she stood up and was holding a purple bottle. The purple bottle has gumdrops in it, and some were covered with red and purple liquid. Andrea just stood there, not knowing what to do or wondering who even put that box under the bleachers in the first place. Molly was stepping onto the grass harshly but also slowly. Her direction was heading towards Andrea and Scratch knew what was about to happen next.

"Should we just scare Andrea?" Asked Geoff, thinking Andrea will pass out after the jumpscare and take the box somewhere else. "We will wake up the entire town and then everyone will accuse Molly as the murderer."

"Do we really have a choice here?"

=================================

Summary:

Scratch and Geoff fly up to Molly's bedroom to check on her. She was drugged, so they took the box away from her. Scratch felt regrets from the past after seeing how Molly is right now. They left the house with the window open and hid the box under the dirty baseball field bleachers. They were about to leave, but they saw Andrea late at night. Walking, hearing what just happened without her knowing it's coming from the ghosts. She was confused, so she looked around, and found the box. Meanwhile, Molly found the ghosts, and they saw Molly across the field. Andrea was shocked to see what was inside the box with weird gumdrops in a bottle. Andrea, more confused than ever, just stood there thinking about how that box got there. Molly comes closer to Andrea, and Geoff thinks scaring Andrea will help, but Scratch said the noise will wake up the entire town. They were left with a choice hard to decide.

=================================

NOTE:

Finally, I finished. Thank you for reading. It means a lot to me.

If you don't want this story to go discontinued. I need at least five stars (favorites, votes or whatever) for the story to continue. I can't promise that the next chapter will come out soon. I want the story to turn out well.

I also wanna work on drawings, maybe some videos (I don't know about that yet), and I'm a busy person.

Don't worry, it won't go discontinued BUT if this story doesn't do well. Then it will...