3.17 - Timetagger

This wasn't supposed to be out for a while, but I didn't get to see the eclipse so @saki on our discord server showed me their pictures of it and it put me in a good mood because it was so awesome to look at. So have a chapter in their honor!❤️

3rd Person POV:

It was a bright day in Paris, the sun was shining, the wind was blowing, and it was a perfect day to hang out. Marinette, Alya, and (Y/N) all sat in a picnic blanket in the park, letting Chris and Alya's sisters play soccer while they chat.

"Alya's on the line, I rise and shine when I pick up on the mic like this game is mine. Fake MC's can't test my flow, 'cause I whip up their beat with each word I throw!" Alya raps, passing the phone to Marinette.

"Uh.. the name's Marinette. I bake... chouquettes.. I love drawing and seeing blankets!" Marinette tries her hand at it.

(Y/N) nods her head along to the music as she reads a rather large book about Greek Mythology while simultaneously keeping an eye out for the kids.

"Come on.. come on!" Alya encourages the bluenette who had stopped rapping.

Marinette is lost for words and the game ends on Alya's phone.

"50 words! Your flow's so low, you'd need a shovel to dig it." The game announces.

The girls laugh along with the laughing track the app played.

"I'm so bad at this game!" Marinette giggles.

Chris walks over to the girls, pouting. He eventually makes his way into (Y/N)'s lap, taking one of her hands and placing it on his head.

"What's wrong, Chris?" (Y/N) bookmarks her page with her free hand and closes the book, placing it back in her bag.

"You don't want to play with my sisters anymore?" Alya questions.

"I'm not a baby anymore! Can I play Freestyle Clash 2 with you guys?" Chris pleads.

"C'mon Chris, that's a game for big kids! You know that." Marinette pinches his cute little cheeks.

"Aww, that's what you always say!" Chris pouts even more, turning around and hiding his face in (Y/N)'s neck.

"It's okay, Chris! I promise you'll be a big kid one day. And once you are, you can play all the rap games you want." (Y/N) chuckles as she rubs his back soothingly.

"And when that day comes I'll be just as tall as you! No, I'll be even taller!" Chris pumps his hand in the air with excitement, his glasses slightly falling. "I'll be able to battle just like Phoenix and win, I'll be the best rap-fighter!"

"We'll see about that, big boy." (Y/N) gently pushes his glasses up his nose, "And there's no such thing as a rap-fighter!"

(Y/N) and Chris continue their banter, only for Marinette to elbow her to grab her attention, gesturing upwards at a suspicious looking thing in the sky.

"Again?" Marinette mumbles in annoyance under her breath as she looks at the suspicious activity.

"Uh... Alya, do you think you can handle these three on your own for a while?" (Y/N) gives Chris to Alya before standing up with Marinette.