3.11 - Chris Master

Trigger Warning: Bullying

Hawkmoth is a whole menace for using a child to do his dirty work 👉🏾🚪 x6

3rd Person POV:

"Come on! Look at all the nice plushies. Don't you want to play with them?" Marinette questions, waving around the Evillustrator and Lady WiFi dolls.

"Dolls? I hate dolls! I hate toys! They're for babies!" Chris, Nino's younger brother crosses his arms before angrily kicking his backpack, an array of toys falling out of his backpack.

"Yeah sure, but you're too young to play Grim Monster Clash Three." (Y/N) says.

"No I'm not! And I'm not scared of monsters anymore, you know! I'm-" Chris starts.

"A big kid." Marinette and (Y/N) chime in annoyance, both of them closing their eyes in exasperation, "Yes, we know."

As much as (Y/N) loves kids and loves to help Nino whenever she could, his brother is giving her a run for her money. Marinette had called her over to help because she felt that (Y/N) was better with kids than she was, so she needed and wanted the extra help in babysitting.

Both of them open their eyes to see that Chris had disappeared, only to hear the dreadful roar from the game that he really was too young to play.

Marinette is quick to shut the TV off, "Why don't we watch a cartoon instead? I have Patati and Patato if you want?"

"That show's for babies! I'm a big boy!" Chris throws a tantrum, throwing Marinette's controller which she scrambles to catch.

"We could play with your snowglobe?" (Y/N) suggests, picking up the delicate artifact, but is met with a ball of yarn to the face.

"Ew!" Chris grunts.

(Y/N) and Marinette share an annoyed look, sighing in unison once more.

"Hey, what's that?" Chris opens one of Marinette's chests. The one he opened was full of presents and she borderline tackles the boy to close the chest and sit atop of it.

"That? Oh, uh... it's nothing!" Marinette lies, awfully.

"Hey! No fair! Come on, what are all those gifts?" Chris whines.

(Y/N) raises a brow in confusion and slight intrigue, not knowing about the chest until now.

"I can't say they're the gifts I've made for Adrien's next 35 birthdays, because you'd tell your brother Nino, and then he'd tell Adrien, and Adrien would think that I'm totally crazy! Wait.. maybe I am." Marinette thinks worriedly, before she gets an idea. Whether or not it was a good one she had yet to decide, "Uh... I can't tell you I'm one of Santa Claus' elves on a secret mission and that I'm looking after one of his boxes of gifts. You wouldn't be interested because gifts are for babies, right? And you're a big kid."

(Y/N) just sighs at this.

Chris frowns at this. "That's a lie!"

"What? That you're a big kid?" (Y/N) questions, unintentionally adding fuel to the fire.

"No! That she's one of Santa Claus' elves! There's no way! I'd believe it more if Ms. (Y/N) was one! She's way nicer and more elf-like than you!" Chris barks.

"She can't say anything more." (Y/N) glares at Marinette, trying to get her to stop talking. But in Chris's childlike mind, he sees that (Y/N) was trying to keep Marinette's identity a secret. And that must mean if (Y/N) knows that Marinette's an elf and no one else does, then that must mean Marinette has to be telling the truth. So that must prove this theory that (Y/N) had to be an elf too because she wouldn't let her elf friends tell on themselves. Yes, that must be it!