Chapter 1: The Other Stark

"Where the fuck am I?" Robin asks, perplexed, looking around at the darkness. "Is this hell?" He frowns, looking down at his bloodied and ripped-apart suit. "I'm afraid not." A British voice says from behind Robin, scaring him. "What the fuck man, scared the shit out of me!" Robin shouts, glaring at the light-skinned, hazel-eyed, and platinum blonde-haired man. "My apologies if I scared you, but you just made it so easy," Rav says smirking at Robin.

"Who the hell are you anyway?" Robin glares, looking the man up and down, wondering where he came from. "Oh, where are my manners?" Rav bows his head dramatically, "Lucifer Morningstar. At your service." Rav finishes with a flourish, a broad grin on his face. Robin gets a frightened look and takes a step away from the man. "As in The Devil?" Robin asks shakily. "The one and only." Rav nods and grins even wider.

"S-so if th-this isn't hell, th--" laughter interrupts Robin mid-sentence. He looks at the taller man, confused and slightly scared by his behavior. "What's so funny?" Robin asks warily. "Sorry kid, I'm just fucking with you." Rav's laughter simmers down to a chuckle. "What the fuck man!?" Robin says indignantly glaring at the man.

"Sorry couldn't help it. My name is Rav by the way." Rav says holding out his hand. "Not cool man," Robin grumbles shaking Rav's hand. There is an awkward silence after the handshake, with the two just looking around at their surroundings. "So...Which Robin are you?" Rav inquires observing Robin's appearance. "What do you mean, "Which Robin" am I?" Robin asks confused.

"Well, there's the first Robin, Dick Grayson. Then there's Jason Todd, the second Robin and also my favorite Robin because of his badass change to Red Hood." Robin snaps out of his shock hearing his name "Wait what do you mean by "change"?" Robin asks frowning at Rav. "I'm guessing your Jason then," Rav states tilting his slightly after finally noticing the state of Jason's Robin suit. "How'd you figure that out," Jason says dryly. "I finally recognize the suit design," Rav answers shrugging.

"Can we just go back to the whole me changing to this 'Red Hood' or whatever?" Jason says sighing rubbing at his forehead. "Oh yeah after you were killed by the Joker, which I'm guessing happened." Rav gestures to Jason who gives him a deadpan look. "Oh yeah? I didn't notice," Jason says sarcastically. " Talia al Ghul was somehow able to trick Batman and acquire your dead body and leave behind a replica that was made of high-end latex." Rav stops when Jason holds up his hand. "Batman would have obviously found out..." Jason trails off looking to the side. "He was distraught, he didn't look inside the coffin when he brought you back to Gotham."

"I see...So after she gets my body, she used the Lazarus Pit to revive me, then." Jason looks to Rav for confirmation and Rav nods. "Then I become the Red Hood." Jason gets another nod from Rav. "Then if I'm supposed to be revived and become the Red Hood, then why the fuck am I still dead?" Jason asks frustrated. "I don't know." Rav shrugs not knowing the answer which only causes Jason's frustration to intensify. "As a matter of fact, who the fuck are you really? How do you know about me and the other Robins?" Jason snarls pointing an accusatory finger at Rav who just looks at him impassively for a beat and then sighs. "You know what the multiverse is right?"

"Yeah, Batman told me about it." Jason nods, annoyed at the sudden change of topic. "Well the Earth where I come from which is Earth-Prime, we have beings called The Creators." Rav pauses for a second to allow Jason to digest the information. "The Creators? What do they do?" Jason asks intrigued. "They have the power to create other Earths, Universes, and also among other things which I will not get into right now." 

"Still doesn't explain how you know so much about us unless you are a Creator," Jason observes Rav with a quirk on his brow. "Oh no, I'm not a Creator. The reason I know so much about you is that The Creators also make stories and comics about the happenings and ongoing of the infinite Earths and Universes they created." Rav explains and chuckles looking at Jason's shocked, horrified and distressed facial expression.