14 | notice me!

"Robert? Who's Robert, this is my husband Loid Forger." Yor says looking at Loid confusingly.

"I'm sorry have you mistaken me as someone else? Cause I don't know who you are," Loid reassures Karen.

"Oh, i'm sorry. You just sound and look like my toxic ex, he left me when I was simply discussing our future. I am still so heartbroken because of that." Karen cried as she wipes a tear from her face.

"Oh my! I'm sorry to hear that, you can speak to me whenever you want." Yor says patting Karen on the shoulder.

No Yor! I'm going through a lot of trouble already!

"I'd love to speak to you," Karen sniffs. "Have a nice day.."

I swear that is definitely Robert, same looks, same voice, same type of clothing. He probably changed his name so I wouldn't find him, that stupid bitch. I need him to show his true colours in front of his wife and make them divorce, then he can face consequences.

"Poor Karen, she must have gone through a lot. From her father practically disowning her and her boyfriend just breaking up with her like that." Yor sighs, "don't you think Loid?"

"Oh, yes. I guess." He replies anxiously.

This is going to be bad, it was pretty obvious that her acting was fake. She is just trying to expose me, she has a feeling I am Robert. I can sense it, fuck it this could be a risk to operation strix and my name as Twilight.

"Papa.. I'm so hungry.." Anya complained tugging onto his clothes.

"Yes, what would you like to eat?" He asks walking over to the fridge.

"Hmmm, an omelet rice!" Anya exclaims in excitement.

"Alright," Loid sighs and takes out a bunch of packages from the fridge.

"I'm still wondering who that Robert guy was and how she mistaken you as him." Yor suddenly says as they ate their food.

"I'm wondering why too," Loid coughs.

Papa is going to be exposed! I need to help him. Anya thought.

"Mama, why don't you chat to the Karen lady when papa isn't here. She might be very comfortable because papa looks like her ex thingy," Amya exclaims putting down her spoon.

"Y-you're right, i'll ask her if that is ok and especially you Loid, I don't want you feeling upset." Yor says.

"No, no it's fine. I'm getting really busy at work anyway, I have many files to sort out and patients." Loid laughs.

Nice save Anya, thank you.

"Oh my, they are working you to the bone.." Yor says, "you should probably take a small break."

"No, i'm fine. I want to help my patients have peace, basically what my job does." He smiles looking down.

"You are such a thoughtful man, I am really starting to wonder how I got to marry such a man." Yor giggles flushing red after a while noticing what she has said.

"Papa and mama are flirting again." Anya says looking at her parents with her eyes wide open.

"Karen you have a call, i'm not sure who it is." The women says to Karen handing over the telephone.

"Oh, right. Hello?" She says putting the phone to her ear.

"Karen! I have something urgent to tell you!" A mans voice says through the phone.